fg

Default frothing milk with plunge/press pot ?

I bought a moka pot today to make "the poor mans pseudo expresso". And we
have a stainless steel milk frothing pitcher (like a press pot with a
strainer on a central shaft) to froth up heated milk to try & make latte or
au lait or cappuccino.....any tips on how to do the milk (temp etc)
appreciated. I read somewhere (on a ng) that adding a tablespoon of
powdered skim milk helps ?

thanks

Dimitri

"fg" > wrote in message
.. .
> I bought a moka pot today to make "the poor mans pseudo expresso". And we
> have a stainless steel milk frothing pitcher (like a press pot with a
> strainer on a central shaft) to froth up heated milk to try & make latte

or
> au lait or cappuccino.....any tips on how to do the milk (temp etc)
> appreciated. I read somewhere (on a ng) that adding a tablespoon of
> powdered skim milk helps ?
>
> thanks

Read he http://www.aerolatte.biz/infrotherl.html

For temperatures and fat content etc. Usually 145 to 150 degrees no more.

Dimitri