FoodBanter.com

-   -   Betty Crocker bread machine. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/2070-betty-crocker-bread-machine.html)

Ahmad Mader 16-11-2003 04:08 PM

Betty Crocker bread machine.

I have a betty crocker bread machine, Looking for bread Recipes for
it........

Curly Sue 16-11-2003 09:22 PM

Betty Crocker bread machine.

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:08:47 -0600 (CST), (Ahmad
Mader) wrote:

>I have a betty crocker bread machine, Looking for bread Recipes for
>it........

Here are my favorites:
http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/food/#abmrecipes

Sue(tm)

Sheryl Rosen 16-11-2003 09:50 PM

Betty Crocker bread machine.

in article , Ahmad
Mader at
wrote on 11/16/03 11:08 AM:

> I have a betty crocker bread machine, Looking for bread Recipes for
> it........

If you haven't already, try the recipes that came with it. They are usually
pretty fail-safe.

Branch out from there.

Somehow, I wound up with about 4 bread machine cookbooks...I had bought
myself the machine in September and received 3 books for Xmas and one a few
months later for my birthday. They are all wonderful, but I started with
the simple ones in the owner's manual, until I got the feel of the machine.

kiff 17-11-2003 03:05 PM

Betty Crocker bread machine.

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:50:04 GMT, Sheryl Rosen

wrote on 11/16/03 11:08 AM:

>> I have a betty crocker bread machine, Looking for bread Recipes for
>> it........
>>

>If you haven't already, try the recipes that came with it. They are usually
>pretty fail-safe.
>
>Branch out from there.
>
>Somehow, I wound up with about 4 bread machine cookbooks...I had bought
>myself the machine in September and received 3 books for Xmas and one a few
>months later for my birthday. They are all wonderful, but I started with
>the simple ones in the owner's manual, until I got the feel of the machine.

Hi there you could try

alt.bread.recipes they post lots of recipes and advice in there

or have a look at the website I am currently working on at

http://www.cookingandfitness.com/coo...d_machines.htm

HTH

Ranee Mueller 18-11-2003 08:01 PM

Betty Crocker bread machine.

Posted & Mailed

In article >,
(Ahmad Mader) wrote:

> I have a betty crocker bread machine, Looking for bread Recipes for
> it........

Here's a basic white bread recipe:

1 cup + 1 tablespoon water (or milk)
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons salt
3 cups bread flour
2 1/2 teaspoons yeast

Put in bread machine in this order. Run according to manufacturer's
directions.

I have a question, though, and this is a long shot. Are you from
Bahrain? I knew an Ahmad Mader when I was growing up. His parents were
from Bahrain, and he had three sisters, Haifa, Hind, and Halla. Just
curious.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24