FoodBanter.com

-   -   Website for simple recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/2044-website-simple-recipes.html)

easypeasymeals 15-11-2003 12:36 PM

Website for simple recipes

I am sure it seems a bit bad to promote your own website, but I think
you would like it.

I write http://easypeasymeals.com which is a collection of over 70
recipes (and growing) which are meant for people who can't cook very
well to be able to feed themselves without phoning the local take away
or pouring out a jar.

Its generally light-hearted but does try to provide good simple
recipes. I also have a section with food-related (and hopefully
humourous) anecdotes to read.

Hope you take a look and like it

Steve

jmcquown 15-11-2003 12:49 PM

Website for simple recipes

easypeasymeals wrote:
> I am sure it seems a bit bad to promote your own website, but I think
> you would like it.
>
> I write http://easypeasymeals.com which is a collection of over 70
> recipes (and growing) which are meant for people who can't cook very
> well to be able to feed themselves without phoning the local take away
> or pouring out a jar.
>
> Its generally light-hearted but does try to provide good simple
> recipes. I also have a section with food-related (and hopefully
> humourous) anecdotes to read.
>
> Hope you take a look and like it
>
> Steve

At least you aren't trying to SELL anything. I have no problem with people
promoting recipes sites that aren't filled with SPAM :)

Jill

Sam D. 15-11-2003 05:22 PM

Website for simple recipes

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
.. .
> easypeasymeals wrote:
> > I am sure it seems a bit bad to promote your own website, but I think
> > you would like it.
> >
> > I write http://easypeasymeals.com which is a collection of over 70
> > recipes (and growing) which are meant for people who can't cook very
> > well to be able to feed themselves without phoning the local take away
> > or pouring out a jar.
> >
> > Its generally light-hearted but does try to provide good simple
> > recipes. I also have a section with food-related (and hopefully
> > humourous) anecdotes to read.
> >
> > Hope you take a look and like it
> >
> > Steve

> At least you aren't trying to SELL anything. I have no problem with

people
> promoting recipes sites that aren't filled with SPAM :)

I have no problem with a newsgroup announcement of a web site, whether it is
commercial or non commercial, as long as it is honest, relevant and not done
continuously. After an initial announcement I think it the mention of a web
site should be limited to a brief line or two in the signature below a
posted message. What I do find reprehensible are O.T. commercial
announcements and the dishonest postings that say something like "You should
visit this great web site I found where I got great deals and big savings!"