Rita

Default Unbelievable LOW CARB BREAD RECIPE @ 2 grams per ounce slice (35 calories)

Hi gang;

I'm on the Atkins Diet and I just had to create a good tasting low
carb bread that's easy to make.

I've eaten 1/2 of the 23 ounce loaf (22 grams of carbs) with protein
and very few vegies for a total of 30 grams per day for numerous days
and have lost weight (that's 12 slices of the bread per day!!!!).

See the site below for the recipe (This is a Philosophic site of mine
so don't be offended if you start reading answers to "Life's Deepest
Questions" that disagree with your own philosophy of life. I placed
the recipe towards the bottom of the page as "ANSWER #20". ENJOY!!!)

http://www.geocities.com/AnankeBook