FoodBanter.com

-   -   looking for cookie recipe OR name of cookie (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/1889-looking-cookie-recipe-name.html)

rufus 08-11-2003 11:15 PM

looking for cookie recipe OR name of cookie

I have been looking for a cookie recipe since I can no longer find the
cookie in stores.

It is a "log" type cookie kind of like a Baby Ruth bar, but it came in
a cellophane package with a dark brown "tray" holding the cookies. I
haven't seen these cookies in AGES, but I'd like to surprise my son at
Christmas with some.

If anyone has any information about this oldie but goodie, please
email me at:

or

thanx