Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Holiday Cocktail Party

Apparently, SLop is recycling titles and themes from her original show.
Has she run out of ideas for titles and themes already?

Sandra Lee is throwing a holiday party that won't
break the bank and you're invited! On the menu are
her festive Chili Topped Corn Bites, savory Bacon
Stuffed Mushrooms, Dijon Herbed Egg Salad Toasts
and a refreshing Holiday Party Punch. And when the
party is over Sandra puts her leftovers to work
with an easy recipe for Bacon & Mushroom Quiche and
an Online R2R for Chili Hush Puppies available only
at foodnetwork.com/round2recipes, plus the money
saving kitchen tips that you just won't find anywhere
else.

White oversaturation -- who wears white when cooking, anyway?

SLop has that "lone ranger mask" tanline on her face again...

"You know how much these DON'T cost me?"

The moron can't find anything "that delicious" in the freezer so she
compared the chili corn muffins to frozen pigs in a blanket.

Why did she serves the chili cornbread on top of a layer of silk leaves?
At least she didn't use REAL ones from her backyard!

SLop's heaping egg salad toasts looked rather messy to eat as well.

Her holiday hunch punch made in an inverted cake pedastool and lid is an
accident waiting to happen.

She added a "little" vodka to that punch -- 1/2 a bottle!

SLop's helpful tip on commercial break: bring the hunch punch and tell
everyone else to bring beer or wine

No one wants to cook the day after a party. Yeah, hangovers are a bitch,
aren't they, SLop?

She made a quiche with a frozen crust with nary a word. I guess THIS
week it's cheaper to buy them than to make them.

--
That's the great thing about Semi-Homemade Cooking: No matter how bad
we think it's going to be, Sandy manages to make it even worse.

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013, Ubiquitous wrote:

> Apparently, SLop is recycling titles and themes from her original show.
> Has she run out of ideas for titles and themes already?
>
> Sandra Lee is throwing a holiday party that won't
> break the bank and you're invited! On the menu are
> her festive Chili Topped Corn Bites, savory Bacon
> Stuffed Mushrooms, Dijon Herbed Egg Salad Toasts
> and a refreshing Holiday Party Punch. And when the
> party is over Sandra puts her leftovers to work
> with an easy recipe for Bacon & Mushroom Quiche and
> an Online R2R for Chili Hush Puppies available only
> at foodnetwork.com/round2recipes, plus the money
> saving kitchen tips that you just won't find anywhere
> else.
>
> White oversaturation -- who wears white when cooking, anyway?

Certainly never after Labor Day.

Michael
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/24/2013 6:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:27:01 -0500, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> Apparently, SLop is recycling titles and themes from her original show.
>> Has she run out of ideas for titles and themes already?

Crossposting snipped and please, cut it out.
Happy Holidays!

Jill

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On 12/24/2013 4:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:27:01 -0500, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> Apparently, SLop is recycling titles and themes from her original show.
>> Has she run out of ideas for titles and themes already?

> You're hardly the person to be complaining about recycling material.
> How long have you been whining about Sandra Lee - about 8 years now?
> And then when nobody supports your position you invent a bunch of sock
> puppets to followup to your own posts.
>
> That pretty sad, one trick pony.

Sorta like the way you stalk Jerry Sauk in aff-f?

> ObFood: Trader Joes Cheddar and Horseradish potato chips. A whole bag
> contains 77% of the USRDA of potassium! I feel healthier already.
>
> -sw

Obtw, no one cares.

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On 12/25/2013 9:37 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I notice you didn't deny using a bunch of sock puppets...
>
> -sw

Oh the irony, this from the king of sock puppets...

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Casa Milagro wrote:
>Sqwertz wrote:
>> I notice you didn't deny using a bunch of sock puppets...

>Oh the irony, this from the king of sock puppets...

I can shit a bigger, better looking, and higher IQ turd than that sock
dwarf.
Sqwertz Sock:
http://i43.tinypic.com/sdzioh.jpg
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On 12/25/2013 2:07 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Casa Milagro wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> I notice you didn't deny using a bunch of sock puppets...

>> Oh the irony, this from the king of sock puppets...

> I can shit a bigger, better looking, and higher IQ turd than that sock
> dwarf.
> Sqwertz Sock:
> http://i43.tinypic.com/sdzioh.jpg

Please don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.