Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best food fight scene of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4tQg4QYLQ

Brandy ?

Throw more Brandy
Classic
Much better than the NON food fights on here
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Pits09 > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4tQg4QYLQ
>
> Brandy ?
>
> Throw more Brandy
> Classic
> Much better than the NON food fights on here

I'll have some? <lol>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PinstripeSniper wrote:
> I'm partial/nostalgic for the one in Animal House..."I'm a zit!"
> Ah, back before National Lampoon sold out...

Natalie Wood, Jack Lemmon (as Professor Fate) Tony Curtis pie throwing
scene in "The Great Race"

One of my all time favorite movies, hilarious pie throwing scene.

"All the men are hairy chested and all the women double breasted."

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 17, 12:53*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
wrote:
> PinstripeSniper wrote:
> > I'm partial/nostalgic for the one in Animal House..."I'm a zit!"
> > Ah, back before National Lampoon sold out...

> Natalie Wood, Jack Lemmon (as Professor Fate) Tony Curtis pie throwing
> scene in "The Great Race"
>
> One of my all time favorite movies, hilarious *pie throwing scene.
>
> "All the men are hairy chested and all the women double breasted."
>
> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
>
> Domine, dirige nos.
> Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

I hate food fights, in film, on TV, or for real. I think they're
disgusting and there's nothing funny about them.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:33:18 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> wrote:

>I hate food fights, in film, on TV, or for real. I think they're
>disgusting and there's nothing funny about them.

Ditto

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:33:18 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> > wrote:
>

>>I hate food fights, in film, on TV, or for real. I think they're
>>disgusting and there's nothing funny about them.

> Ditto

I take it neither one of you has seen "the Great Race"?
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:48:13 -0800, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq."
> wrote:

>I take it neither one of you has seen "the Great Race"?

Funny you should say that! It was my first date with DH.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 17, 5:48*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
wrote:
> sf wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:33:18 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> > > wrote:

> >>I hate food fights, in film, on TV, or for real. *I think they're
> >>disgusting and there's nothing funny about them.

> > Ditto

> I take it neither one of you has seen "the Great Race"?
> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
>
> Domine, dirige nos.
> Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Yup - doesn't change my opinion at all. Other parts of the movie
were funny, though. ;-)

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 19, 3:37*am, Nancy2 > wrote:
> On Nov 17, 5:48*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
> wrote:
>

> > sf wrote:
> > > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:33:18 -0800 (PST), Nancy2

> > > Ditto

> > I take it neither one of you has seen "the Great Race"?
> > --

> > Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

> > Domine, dirige nos.
> > Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

> Yup - doesn't change my opinion at all. * Other parts of the movie
> were funny, though. ;-)
>
> N.

Push the Button Max ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pits09" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4tQg4QYLQ
>
> Brandy ?
>
> Throw more Brandy
> Classic
> Much better than the NON food fights on here

Animal House. By far, the best ever food fight.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pits09 wrote:
> On Nov 19, 3:37*am, Nancy2 > wrote:
>
>>On Nov 17, 5:48*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
>>wrote:

>>>I take it neither one of you has seen "the Great Race"?
>>>--

>>>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

>>>Domine, dirige nos.
>>>Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

>>Yup - doesn't change my opinion at all. * Other parts of the movie
>>were funny, though. ;-)
>>
>>N.

> Push the Button Max ;-)

"They say there's a tree in the forest ...."
http://hbronner.org/Music1400/Henry%...art%20Tree.mp3
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Has the restaurant/food scene been meeting your expectations? thomas hillard Restaurants 0 21-03-2012 03:51 PM
Food Fight jmcquown General Cooking 10 04-12-2004 05:26 PM
Food Fight Bubba General Cooking 19 04-12-2004 05:26 PM
"Food fight: obesity epidemic is providing food for lawyers, advocates" Mike Restaurants 0 21-10-2003 08:34 PM