Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oatmeal cookies

As if....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> As if....

I am not a baker, but this is the first cookie recipe I ever made and I
think I was about 9 years old. It is the Recipe from the Quaker Oatmeal
box.

http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-an...recipeId=11820

Uh... not to stir things up, but the recipe says "brown sugar". Doesn't
say Light Brown or Dark Brown but I have used both with good results.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> As if....

<chuckle>

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 8:49*am, George Leppla > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
> > As if....

> I am not a baker, but this is the first cookie recipe I ever made and I
> think I was about 9 years old. *It is the Recipe from the Quaker Oatmeal
> box.
>
> http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-an...ecipes/recipe-...
>
> Uh... not to stir things up, but the recipe says "brown sugar". *Doesn't
> say Light Brown or Dark Brown but I have used both with good results.

I love oatmeal lace cookies.

> George L

--Bryan

REC: Oatmeal Cookies #4 Mike Muth General Cooking 0 10-10-2012 03:52 PM
Oatmeal Cookies gregz General Cooking 0 09-06-2012 03:36 AM
Oatmeal cookies Dave Smith General Cooking 13 03-09-2006 08:02 AM
oatmeal cookies? MJ General Cooking 7 15-11-2004 02:12 AM
Oatmeal Cookies palelight General Cooking 1 03-02-2004 08:47 PM