Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default World Series Pizza Pie!

World Series Pizza Pie!

White Special
White pizza topped with pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, olives,
meatballs, green peppers, and cheese

You?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy > wrote:

> World Series Pizza Pie!
>
> White Special
> White pizza topped with pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, olives,
> meatballs, green peppers, and cheese
>
> You?

Nothing special for me, a true pizza requires cheese and tomato-based
pizza sauce on top of dough. If its just cheese on dough or just pizza
sauce on dough, it is not a real pizza.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 4:56*pm, Andy > wrote:
> World Series Pizza Pie!
>
> White Special
> White pizza topped with pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, olives,
> meatballs, green peppers, and cheese

Yankees win LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>
>> Congrats to the Yankees and all their fans!

> Thank you. Our entire family is thrilled.

How 'BOUT dem Yanks. The next decision is should we go to
the parade.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> World Series Pizza Pie!
>
> White Special
> White pizza topped with pepperoni, sausage, onions, mushrooms, olives,
> meatballs, green peppers, and cheese
>
> You?
>
> Andy

A bit under the weather and didn't have the energy to cook, so dinner was a
BJ's rotisserie organic chicken, some bagged salad topped with the very last
of my yellow homegrown tomatoes, and the worst orzo & feta salad I've ever
had (it was Cedar Farms brand). The texture of the pasta was awful and it
was totally devoid of taste.

The outcome of the came didn't make me feel any better either. :-)

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats to the Yankees and all their fans!

>> Thank you. Our entire family is thrilled.

> How 'BOUT dem Yanks. The next decision is should we go to the parade.
>
> nancy

You are so lucky! All we can do here in way-the-heck-south Texas is
leave the DirecTV service on for a few more days and order tee shirts on
the Internet.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas