FoodBanter.com

-   -   The final nail in the mailbox coffin! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/178303-re-final-nail-mailbox.html)

Tom Biasi[_2_] 26-10-2009 07:43 PM

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!
>
> Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!
>
> I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.
>
> Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it and
> closed the door! LOL!
>
> I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
> plastic one.
>
> Filed another police report.
>
> DAMMIT!
>
> Andy

Set up a camera that takes license plate when mailbox struck. I got one like
that and it all stopped when the police showed up at the owners door.
Tom

Andy[_15_] 26-10-2009 07:57 PM

The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

"Tom Biasi" > wrote in
:

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!
>>
>> Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!
>>
>> I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.
>>
>> Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it
>> and closed the door! LOL!
>>
>> I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
>> plastic one.
>>
>> Filed another police report.
>>
>> DAMMIT!
>>
>> Andy

> Set up a camera that takes license plate when mailbox struck. I got
> one like that and it all stopped when the police showed up at the
> owners door. Tom

I did think about that as a solution! I just can't live like something
might go wrong... go wrong... go wrong...

:)

Best,

Andy