Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fishing in Sth Africa

Just watched Robson Green fishing at a place called Mazeppa Bay.

It's now on my 'To Do' list :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
. ..

> Just watched Robson Green fishing at a place called Mazeppa Bay.
>

> It's now on my 'To Do' list :-)
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>

> If we are not meant to eat animals,
> why are they made of meat?
>
>We have canine teeth. We have evolved to be carnivores.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Theron wrote on Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:52:33 -0700:

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> Just watched Robson Green fishing at a place called Mazeppa
>> Bay.
>>
>> It's now on my 'To Do' list :-)
>>
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> If we are not meant to eat animals,
>> why are they made of meat?
>>
>> We have canine teeth. We have evolved to be carnivores.

Following Flanders and Swann, "The Reluctant Cannibal", "If the Juju had
not meant us to eat people, he wouldn't have made them of meat".

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

FISHING brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 17-01-2010 04:55 PM
Tampa Fishing Charter - Tampa Deep Sea Fishing, St. Pete FishingCharters sekharseo Diabetic 0 16-07-2009 07:22 AM