FoodBanter.com

-   -   Fishing in Sth Africa (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/178051-fishing-sth-africa.html)

PeterL[_17_] 19-10-2009 03:31 PM

Fishing in Sth Africa

Just watched Robson Green fishing at a place called Mazeppa Bay.

It's now on my 'To Do' list :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

theron 19-10-2009 05:52 PM

Fishing in Sth Africa

. ..

James Silverton[_4_] 19-10-2009 05:57 PM

Fishing in Sth Africa

Theron wrote on Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:52:33 -0700:

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> Just watched Robson Green fishing at a place called Mazeppa
>> Bay.
>>
>> It's now on my 'To Do' list :-)
>>
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> If we are not meant to eat animals,
>> why are they made of meat?
>>
>> We have canine teeth. We have evolved to be carnivores.

Following Flanders and Swann, "The Reluctant Cannibal", "If the Juju had
not meant us to eat people, he wouldn't have made them of meat".

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland