Member

Default I need your help for my master thesis! Please fill in my online survey!

Hello everybody,

I am currently writing my master thesis on the subject "Marketing in an economic recession" and an essential part of my thesis is a survey about shopping in the recession in UK. Therefore I would like to seek your assistance and I kindly ask you to answer a short questionnaire. It will only take 3-4 minutes of your time. Of course all of your answers will be processed anonymously.

You'll find the survey he
http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/hh_fak2_jstark/8319/

As I am looking for respondents of any age group, I would appreciate it very much if you could forward this mail to your friends and family. Every respondent would help me so much!

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,
Jessica

Master of International Business Administration
University of Hamburg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 12, 6:06*am, Jessista >
wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am currently writing my master thesis on the subject "Marketing in an
> economic recession" and an essential part of my thesis is a survey about
> shopping in the recession in UK. Therefore I would like to seek your
> assistance and I kindly ask you to answer a short questionnaire. It
> will only take 3-4 minutes of your time. Of course all of your answers
> will be processed anonymously.
>
> You'll find the survey hehttp://ww3.unipark.de/uc/hh_fak2_jstark/8319/
>
> As I am looking for respondents of any age group, I would appreciate it
> very much if you could forward this mail to your friends and family.
> Every respondent would help me so much!
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Kind regards,
> Jessica
>
> Master of International Business Administration
> University of Hamburg
>
> --
> Jessista

Great survey! I've taken it 8 times! Do we really need to give
honest answers or can I just keep making them up as I go??