FoodBanter.com

-   -   Rome Day 3 (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/177263-rome-day-3-a.html)

sf[_19_] 25-09-2009 11:26 PM

Rome Day 3

I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg

Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg

Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
on you.

Long day, did and saw a lot. Need to rest now. Nighters!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Omelet[_7_] 26-09-2009 12:25 AM

Rome Day 3

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg

Ooh I like the soft boiled egg cups. :-)

> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg

Nice mouth cam.

> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> on you.

Tinypuke removed that one. :-(

> Long day, did and saw a lot. Need to rest now. Nighters!

Have fun Barb!
I'm still envious. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Zeppo 26-09-2009 02:54 AM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message

> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg
>
> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg
>
> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> on you.
>
> Long day, did and saw a lot. Need to rest now. Nighters!

SF,
Dang, that buffet looks familiar. Where are you staying in Rome? We stayed
in the Residentia Santa Maria in Travestere (couple years ago).

Pictures were great!

Have fun,
Jon

Ed Pawlowski 26-09-2009 05:07 AM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message

> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg
>
> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg

Everything is looking good. No mention of gelato yet though. Surely you
are not missing out on it are you?

nospam[_4_] 26-09-2009 06:26 AM

Rome Day 3

sf wrote:

Day 3 of pics from a "supposed" trip to Italy that is not happening at
this time or any other. Just admit you really are at home on your fat
ass eating bonbons and be done with it.

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 26-09-2009 06:34 AM

Rome Day 3

Anonymous loser wrote:

> Day 3 of pics from a "supposed" trip to Italy that is not happening at
> this time or any other. Just admit you really are at home on your fat ass
> eating bonbons and be done with it.

<patting the loser on the head>

Still helpless against your envy, huh? Sucks to be you!

Don't worry; someday mommy will take YOU someplace really "special." Then
you can gloat here about your trip to Akron, Ohio, nicknamed "Rubber Capital
of the World." (Alas! If only your father had held rubber in higher
regard....)

Bob

sf[_19_] 26-09-2009 08:25 AM

Rome Day 3

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:25:32 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
>> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
>> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg

>Ooh I like the soft boiled egg cups. :-)
>

>> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
>> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg

>Nice mouth cam.
>

>> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
>> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
>> on you.

>Tinypuke removed that one. :-(

Tinypic didn't remove it, some *sshole (as if I can't guess who)
probably reported it as offensive. Here. http://www.harrysbar.it/ I
ate outside. http://i38.tinypic.com/2na5fyr.jpg

sf[_19_] 26-09-2009 08:26 AM

Rome Day 3

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:54:15 -0400, "Zeppo" >
wrote:

>SF,
>Dang, that buffet looks familiar. Where are you staying in Rome? We stayed
>in the Residentia Santa Maria in Travestere (couple years ago).
>
>Pictures were great!

Thanks Jon! Here's where we are. http://www.hotelducadalba.com/ I
have no idea what district it's in.

sf[_19_] 26-09-2009 08:37 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:07:49 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .

>> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
>> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
>> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg
>>
>> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
>> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg
>>

>Everything is looking good. No mention of gelato yet though. Surely you
>are not missing out on it are you?

Heh, we had some yesterday... staying away from it because hubby is
on a low fat kick. Just him having one beer daily is really something
for him. He's not a drinker to begin with, then with the possibility
of triggering gout and him not wanting to take allopurinol (sp) makes
it tough.

I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some yesterday
and ate to the Trevi Fountain. :) http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg

Thanks for asking!

Ed Pawlowski 26-09-2009 12:40 PM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message
> I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some yesterday
> and ate to the Trevi Fountain. :) http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg
>
> Thanks for asking!

You're welcome. What did you think of the Trevi? My wife was disappointed
as she expected something much larger from what she saw in the movie (Three
Coins)

Nancy Young[_2_] 26-09-2009 02:01 PM

Rome Day 3

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:25:32 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:

>> Tinypuke removed that one. :-(
>>

> Tinypic didn't remove it, some *sshole (as if I can't guess who)
> probably reported it as offensive. Here. http://www.harrysbar.it/ I
> ate outside. http://i38.tinypic.com/2na5fyr.jpg

I know I just woke up but ... someone reported one of these?
I must be missing something ... and I want to know what!

nancy

cybercat 26-09-2009 02:12 PM

Rome Day 3

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> sf wrote:
>> On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:25:32 -0500, Omelet >
>> wrote:

>>> Tinypuke removed that one. :-(
>>>

>> Tinypic didn't remove it, some *sshole (as if I can't guess who)
>> probably reported it as offensive. Here. http://www.harrysbar.it/ I
>> ate outside. http://i38.tinypic.com/2na5fyr.jpg

> I know I just woke up but ... someone reported one of these? I must be
> missing something ... and I want to know what!

I thought she menat the penis pasta.

sf[_19_] 26-09-2009 09:37 PM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:12:11 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> sf wrote:

>>> Tinypic didn't remove it, some *sshole (as if I can't guess who)
>>> probably reported it as offensive. Here. http://www.harrysbar.it/ I
>>> ate outside. http://i38.tinypic.com/2na5fyr.jpg

>> I know I just woke up but ... someone reported one of these? I must be
>> missing something ... and I want to know what!
>>

>I thought she menat the penis pasta.

Nope, it was the Harry's Bar sign photo.

sf[_19_] 26-09-2009 09:52 PM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:40:40 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
>> I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some yesterday
>> and ate to the Trevi Fountain. :) http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg
>>
>> Thanks for asking!

>You're welcome. What did you think of the Trevi? My wife was disappointed
>as she expected something much larger from what she saw in the movie (Three
>Coins)

I KNOW!!!! Hubby was talking about how big the movie made the
surrounding area seem. I've only seen the movie once, so I wasn't
disappointed. What disappointed me was the Spanish Steps. I didn't
have a preconception... but I heard it was very popular and hubby
hyped it up to me. When I got there, there were lots of people
sitting on stairs and I couldn't figure out why. It's nothing special
AFAIC. We continued onto the Borghese Gallery.

We went to the Navona Piazza (among other things) today. It had all
the hustle and bustle, restaurants, shops, entertainment etc that I
expected at Trevi... and there was another piazza just a block away
with everything it had except there was no leftist rally.

:)

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig 27-09-2009 01:15 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sep 25, 8:54*pm, "Zeppo" > wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message

> > I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
> > Breakfast *http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
> > Breakfast *http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg

> > Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
> >http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg

> > Dinner was at - *http://i37.tinypic.com/20js*Unfortunately, the
> > pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> > on you.

> > Long day, did and saw a lot. *Need to rest now. *Nighters!

> SF,
> Dang, that buffet looks familiar. Where are you staying in Rome? We stayed
> in the Residentia Santa Maria in Travestere (couple years ago).
>
> Pictures were great!
>
> Have fun,
> Jon

What's in that bottle with the yellow label and top? It's right next
to the Tabasco bottle on the first breakfast shot. It looks for all
the world like Kitchen Bouquet! Do you remember or can anyone else
tell what it is?
Lynn in Fargo
"enquiring minds want to know . . . "

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig 27-09-2009 01:19 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sep 26, 12:34*am, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Anonymous loser wrote:
> > Day 3 of pics from a "supposed" trip to Italy that is not happening at
> > this time or any other. Just admit you really are at home on your fat ass
> > eating bonbons and be done with it.

> <patting the loser on the head>
>
> Still helpless against your envy, huh? Sucks to be you!
>
> Don't worry; someday mommy will take YOU someplace really "special." Then
> you can gloat here about your trip to Akron, Ohio, nicknamed "Rubber Capital
> of the World." (Alas! If only your father had held rubber in higher
> regard....)
>
> Bob

Hey! I been to Akron. We toured a gorgeous mansion there which used
to belong to one of the big tire guys - the one who started
vulcanizing?
Lynn in Fargo

FERRANTE[_3_] 27-09-2009 05:01 AM

Rome Day 3

I am really enjoying your trip to Rome and the food looks so good! Are
you going inside St. Peter's Basilica? If so, make sure you go
downstairs and check out the tombs of the past Popes. A few pics would
be nice to see.

Keep the food pics coming!
Thanks,
Mark

sf[_19_] 27-09-2009 05:07 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:19:20 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
> wrote:

>Hey! I been to Akron. We toured a gorgeous mansion there which used
>to belong to one of the big tire guys - the one who started
>vulcanizing?

I have no idea what vulcanizing is, but are you talking about
Firestone?

sf[_19_] 27-09-2009 05:10 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:01:09 -0500, FERRANTE
> wrote:

>I am really enjoying your trip to Rome and the food looks so good! Are
>you going inside St. Peter's Basilica? If so, make sure you go
>downstairs and check out the tombs of the past Popes. A few pics would
>be nice to see.

That trip is Monday. Not sure what their camera policy is though.

>Keep the food pics coming!

Thanks!

Ed Pawlowski 27-09-2009 05:21 AM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:01:09 -0500, FERRANTE
> > wrote:
>
>>I am really enjoying your trip to Rome and the food looks so good! Are
>>you going inside St. Peter's Basilica? If so, make sure you go
>>downstairs and check out the tombs of the past Popes. A few pics would
>>be nice to see.

> That trip is Monday. Not sure what their camera policy is though.

Photos are OK. Allow plenty of time to gaze in awe of the building. Once
inside, if you just stand and stare up at the dome it is worth the entire
trip.

Steve Pope 27-09-2009 06:33 AM

Rome Day 3

If you are looking for a good example of Roman (not Neapolitan!)
pizza, Remo (in Testaccio) is really good. I'm sure there's
debate on the subject however.

S.

nospam[_4_] 27-09-2009 09:58 AM

Rome Day 3

sf wrote:

> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> on you.

Don't worry about it anyone with any intelligence knows you are not
really in Italy. You just couldn't find any pictures to steal and post
as your own on the internet.

Omelet[_7_] 27-09-2009 12:08 PM

Rome Day 3

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> >> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
> >> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> >> on you.

> >Tinypuke removed that one. :-(
> >

> Tinypic didn't remove it, some *sshole (as if I can't guess who)
> probably reported it as offensive. Here. http://www.harrysbar.it/ I
> ate outside. http://i38.tinypic.com/2na5fyr.jpg

Looks elegant. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

blake murphy[_2_] 27-09-2009 04:17 PM

Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:52:18 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:40:40 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>

>>"sf" > wrote in message
>>> I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some yesterday
>>> and ate to the Trevi Fountain. :) http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg
>>>
>>> Thanks for asking!

>>You're welcome. What did you think of the Trevi? My wife was disappointed
>>as she expected something much larger from what she saw in the movie (Three
>>Coins)
>>

> I KNOW!!!! Hubby was talking about how big the movie made the
> surrounding area seem. I've only seen the movie once, so I wasn't
> disappointed.

it's not that the fountain was bigger, it's that the people were smaller.

your pal,
blake

blake murphy[_2_] 27-09-2009 04:22 PM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:58:24 -0700, nospam wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
>> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
>> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
>> on you.

> Don't worry about it anyone with any intelligence knows you are not
> really in Italy. You just couldn't find any pictures to steal and post
> as your own on the internet.

what the **** is your problem?

blake

Omelet[_7_] 27-09-2009 06:10 PM

Rome Day 3

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:58:24 -0700, nospam wrote:
>
> > sf wrote:
> >
> >> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
> >> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
> >> on you.

> > Don't worry about it anyone with any intelligence knows you are not
> > really in Italy. You just couldn't find any pictures to steal and post
> > as your own on the internet.

> what the **** is your problem?
>
> blake

He's jealous.

He lives such an expensive lifestyle where he is, he cannot afford to
travel abroad.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig 27-09-2009 06:19 PM

Rome Day 3

On Sep 26, 11:07*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:19:20 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
>
> > wrote:
>
> >Hey! *I been to Akron. *We toured a gorgeous mansion there which used
> >to belong to one of the big tire guys - the one who started
> >vulcanizing?

> I have no idea what vulcanizing is, but are you talking about
> Firestone?
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

It was one of those guys - Firestone, Goodrich, the blimp guy , , ,
My ex / dead (it's better when it happens in that order!) husband's
family live(s/d) in Brecksville - halfway between Cleveland and Akron.
Lynn in Fargo

Gregory Morrow[_333_] 27-09-2009 09:59 PM

Rome Day 3

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>> I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some
>> yesterday and ate to the Trevi Fountain. :)
>> http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg
>>
>> Thanks for asking!

> You're welcome. What did you think of the Trevi? My wife was
> disappointed as she expected something much larger from what she saw
> in the movie (Three Coins)

If you want to see a pretty authentic representation of Rome, watch the
Audrey Hepburn/Gregory Peck movie _Roman Holiday_, without the benefit of
Technicolor and Cinemascope you can see the Trevi Fountain in it's proper
"aspect ratio"...the movie is filmed totally on location in a documentary
style.

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow[_333_] 27-09-2009 10:01 PM

Rome Day 3

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:19:20 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
> > wrote:
>

>> Hey! I been to Akron. We toured a gorgeous mansion there which used
>> to belong to one of the big tire guys - the one who started
>> vulcanizing?

> I have no idea what vulcanizing is, but are you talking about
> Firestone?

Charles Goodyear, who invented the rubber vulcanizing process c. 1847...

Didja know that one of the first rubber products to use the vulcanization
process was the rubber condom...

IIRC Goodyear also died stony broke, he lost everything...

--
Best
Greg

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 28-09-2009 03:27 AM

Rome Day 3

Om wrote about the anonymous loser:

> He lives such an expensive lifestyle where he is, he cannot afford to
> travel abroad.

"He"? Catty as the comments have been, I wasn't sure about that.

Bob

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 04:22 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:19:27 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
> wrote:

>It was one of those guys - Firestone, Goodrich, the blimp guy , , ,
>My ex / dead (it's better when it happens in that order!) husband's
>family live(s/d) in Brecksville - halfway between Cleveland and Akron.

The blimp is Goodrich.

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 04:26 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:21:46 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:01:09 -0500, FERRANTE
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I am really enjoying your trip to Rome and the food looks so good! Are
>>>you going inside St. Peter's Basilica? If so, make sure you go
>>>downstairs and check out the tombs of the past Popes. A few pics would
>>>be nice to see.

>> That trip is Monday. Not sure what their camera policy is though.

>Photos are OK. Allow plenty of time to gaze in awe of the building. Once
>inside, if you just stand and stare up at the dome it is worth the entire
>trip.

We ended up doing the Basilica yesterday... took lots of pictures.
What's interesting is that they don't want pictures downstairs where
people are buried. I didn't realize King James of England (the last
Catholic king) and his two sons were buried there.

We're going back to the Vatican museum tomorrow.

Jenny[_3_] 28-09-2009 04:35 AM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:19:27 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
> > wrote:
>
>>It was one of those guys - Firestone, Goodrich, the blimp guy , , ,
>>My ex / dead (it's better when it happens in that order!) husband's
>>family live(s/d) in Brecksville - halfway between Cleveland and Akron.

> The blimp is Goodrich.

Ummm??? Blimp is GoodYEAR

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 04:38 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:33:36 +0000 (UTC),
(Steve Pope) wrote:

>If you are looking for a good example of Roman (not Neapolitan!)
>pizza, Remo (in Testaccio) is really good. I'm sure there's
>debate on the subject however.

I'm not going on a wild goose chase, Steve. I'm sure a good Roman
pizza is like a good NY bagel... it all depends on who it talking to
you. I have a good idea what Roman pizza is all about at this point.
It will be interesting to compare it to pizza of other cities and see
what (if any) difference there is. :)

cybercat 28-09-2009 04:59 AM

Rome Day 3

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:33:36 +0000 (UTC),
> (Steve Pope) wrote:
>
>>If you are looking for a good example of Roman (not Neapolitan!)
>>pizza, Remo (in Testaccio) is really good. I'm sure there's
>>debate on the subject however.
>>

> I'm not going on a wild goose chase, Steve.

Where is your adventurous spirit!

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 05:26 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:22:02 -0400, blake murphy

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 05:49 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:22:02 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:58:24 -0700, nospam wrote:
>
>> sf wrote:
>>
>>> Dinner was at - http://i37.tinypic.com/20js Unfortunately, the
>>> pictures were just as cruddy as my lunch pic, so I won't inflict them
>>> on you.

>> Don't worry about it anyone with any intelligence knows you are not
>> really in Italy. You just couldn't find any pictures to steal and post
>> as your own on the internet.

>what the **** is your problem?

Try small minded, petty, immature and crazy for starters.

sf[_19_] 28-09-2009 06:33 AM

Rome Day 3

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:35:41 -0400, "Jenny" > wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:19:27 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>It was one of those guys - Firestone, Goodrich, the blimp guy , , ,
>>>My ex / dead (it's better when it happens in that order!) husband's
>>>family live(s/d) in Brecksville - halfway between Cleveland and Akron.

>> The blimp is Goodrich.

>Ummm??? Blimp is GoodYEAR

You're right. Good something. She said it, I repeated it even though
it sounded wrong. Tires are not my thing. I don't even know what
vulcanizing is. Something that the Vulcans on Star Trek do, I guess.

Steve Pope 28-09-2009 06:47 AM

Rome Day 3

sf > wrote:

>(Steve Pope) wrote:

>>If you are looking for a good example of Roman (not Neapolitan!)
>>pizza, Remo (in Testaccio) is really good. I'm sure there's
>>debate on the subject however.

>I'm not going on a wild goose chase, Steve. I'm sure a good Roman
>pizza is like a good NY bagel... it all depends on who it talking to
>you. I have a good idea what Roman pizza is all about at this point.
>It will be interesting to compare it to pizza of other cities and see
>what (if any) difference there is. :)

Okay, from where is your good example of Roman pizza?

In any case, the place I mentioned above in Testatccio is a good
choice as are a couple in Trastevere.

Steve

Omelet[_7_] 28-09-2009 12:02 PM

Rome Day 3

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Om wrote about the anonymous loser:
>
> > He lives such an expensive lifestyle where he is, he cannot afford to
> > travel abroad.

> "He"? Catty as the comments have been, I wasn't sure about that.
>
> Bob

Men can be just as catty as women babe.
You've hung out here long enough to know THAT!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe: