Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tesco in the news again, Andy

Man with grudge against store drives his Rolls-Royce
through the glass storefront.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216062
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson said...

> Man with grudge against store drives his Rolls-Royce
> through the glass storefront.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216062

Mark,

Geez... that's just too bizarre for words!!!

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

It was only 1 bottle of whisky according to R5 !

If you will go to a supermarket to buy furniture, these things will happen !

Steve
www.lovelycolour.com

>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216062

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Geez... that's just too bizarre for words!!!

Tesco just can't get a break.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216429
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Geez... that's just too bizarre for words!!!

> Tesco just can't get a break.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216429

Mark,

She looks much better in the second picture, imho!

Shame she came to study finance, etc., and ended up as a checkout "girl."

She did say she wanted a better life. From Gambia, a checkout girl in
London is easily a better life.

Too bad she did didn't finish her studies. She would have gotten her visa
or citizenship I'll bet.

Now she'll be sent home with her two (in the picture?) kids who are
legitimate citizens.

Should've married a Brit??

Best,

Andy <-- Showing what little I know of immigrations.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:59:28 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:

-->Andy wrote:
-->>
-->> Geez... that's just too bizarre for words!!!
-->
-->Tesco just can't get a break.
-->
-->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1216429

She's an illegal alien, stayed illegally after her student visa ran out in
2004, been denied a visa twice since, deport her and family.

UK only Tesco Fizz £9.50 JT Wine 0 14-05-2011 08:36 AM
Tesco just can't get a break Mark Thorson General Cooking 0 02-10-2009 07:01 PM
Tesco - A Multicultural Problem St Georges Day April 23rd General Cooking 50 19-04-2008 08:29 PM
Tesco comes to the US Dimitri General Cooking 6 20-07-2007 05:09 PM
Tesco - Latest Coupons [email protected] General Cooking 0 02-02-2006 07:20 PM