Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default lunch today

naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
bulka > wrote:

> naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.

I played with what I had on hand. :-)

One Roma tomato sliced into 9 rounds topped with some smoked sausage,
then a nice dab of yellow mustard. Topped each of those with a little
romaine lettuce gently treated with blackberry vinegar.

Salted and peppered lightly and munched as is...

Glorified salad, but it worked. <G>

I'm stuffed.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

bulka wrote:

> naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.

What's "naner"?
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 23, 10:54*am, "ViLco" > wrote:
> bulka wrote:
> > naner n nut butter sammiches. *Din't hardly kill no TVs.

> What's "naner"?
> --
> * Vilco
> Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
> qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Ba-na-na
Lynn in Fargo
( alt. - "nanner nanner" = NYAH nyah nyah, NYAH nyah )
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"ViLco" > wrote:

> bulka wrote:
>
> > naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.

> What's "naner"?

Ba-naner (Banana)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:54:41 GMT, "ViLco" > wrote:

-->bulka wrote:
-->
-->> naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.
-->
-->What's "naner"?

Maybe a bananer ?

Have you never had a peanut butter and banana sandwich?
.... another sheltered life pokes it's head up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 23, 11:25*am, ffu > wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:54:41 GMT, "ViLco" > wrote:
> -->bulka wrote:
>
> -->
> -->> naner n nut butter sammiches. *Din't hardly kill no TVs.
> -->
> -->What's "naner"?
>
> Maybe a bananer ?
>
> Have you never had a peanut butter and banana sandwich?
> ... another sheltered life pokes it's head up.

There's one of those "Kid-as-Chef Leggo my Eggo" ad in the 'zines now
where the combo is a toaster waffle samdwich with a schmear of peanut
butter and sliced bananas. Looks good!
Lynn in Fargp
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig wrote:

>>> naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.

>> What's "naner"?

> Ba-na-na

LOLOLOL
Taters instead of potatoes
Maters instead of tomatoes
And now?!?!?
Naners instead of bananas?
LOL
That's nice, I like the mine of food pranks one con get out of those "short
for"
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:59:46 +0200, "ViLco" > wrote:

-->Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig wrote:
-->
-->>>> naner n nut butter sammiches. Din't hardly kill no TVs.
-->
-->>> What's "naner"?
-->
-->> Ba-na-na
-->
-->LOLOLOL
-->Taters instead of potatoes
-->Maters instead of tomatoes
-->And now?!?!?
-->Naners instead of bananas?
-->LOL
-->That's nice, I like the mine of food pranks one con get out of those "short
-->for"

don't need a high school education anymore, youse cn tik fod vis eni une