Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Default Breast cancer can be devastating

I mean, how the **** are you supposed to have a soapy tit wank?

Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

On Sep 21, 1:08*am, Kalvin wrote:
> I mean, how the **** are you supposed to have a soapy tit wank?

Some of us who have lost a wife (or other loved one) to Breast Cancer
may question your idea of what is funny and what is not.
Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Kalvin wrote:
> I mean, how the **** are you supposed to have a soapy tit wank?

On the plus side you now have a rather good location to place an
impromptu ash-tray.
Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

SeaWoe wrote:
> On Sep 21, 1:08 am, Kalvin wrote:
>> I mean, how the **** are you supposed to have a soapy tit wank?

> Some of us who have lost a wife (or other loved one) to Breast Cancer
> may question your idea of what is funny and what is not.

The rest of us know a troll when we see it and choose to ignore.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Calum" > wrote in message
> SeaWoe wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 1:08 am, Kalvin wrote:
>>> I mean, how the **** are you supposed to have a soapy tit wank?

>> Some of us who have lost a wife (or other loved one) to Breast Cancer
>> may question your idea of what is funny and what is not.

> The rest of us know a troll when we see it and choose to ignore.

Then why didn't you?