Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Smoke-free milestone.

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> OT: 5-Year Smoke-free Milestone.
>
> Sept. 1, 2004, 10:00 am,, Wednesday, cold turkey.

Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Stu" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:30:53 -0400, "cyberpurrs" >
> wrote:
>
> -->
> -->"Andy" > wrote in message
> -->> OT: 5-Year Smoke-free Milestone.
> -->>
> -->> Sept. 1, 2004, 10:00 am,, Wednesday, cold turkey.
> -->>
> -->Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.
>

> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will cause
> you
> health problems.

Why would you think Andy being an asshole would make me unhappy or
miserable, Mr. Pid?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "Stu" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:30:53 -0400, "cyberpurrs" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> -->
>> -->"Andy" > wrote in message
>> -->> OT: 5-Year Smoke-free Milestone.
>> -->>
>> -->> Sept. 1, 2004, 10:00 am,, Wednesday, cold turkey.
>> -->>
>> -->Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.
>>

>> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will cause
>> you
>> health problems.

> Why would you think Andy being an asshole would make me unhappy or
> miserable, Mr. Pid?

With a brain like yours, hypercat, I'm amazed you can put two and two
together.

There! You got a response from Andy.

Have a nice day.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will cause
>> you
>> health problems.

> Why would you think Andy being an asshole would make me unhappy or
> miserable, Mr. Pid?

If the world doesn't already know cybercat is Steve Warts in his fag girls
clothing!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stu wrote to cyber****:

>> Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.

> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will cause
> you health problems.

cyber**** will die of AIDS and emphysema long before stress takes its toll.
In mourning, maybe I'll make a stir-fry using bottled sauce, then brag here
about my semi-homemade cooking.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger said...

> Stu wrote to cyber****:
>
>>> Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.

>> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will
>> cause you health problems.

> cyber**** will die of AIDS and emphysema long before stress takes its
> toll. In mourning, maybe I'll make a stir-fry using bottled sauce, then
> brag here about my semi-homemade cooking.
>
> Bob

Bob,

Maybe YOU have AIDS and just hate the world for your inevitable doom!

Sounds like it!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

>> cyber**** will die of AIDS and emphysema long before stress takes its
>> toll. In mourning, maybe I'll make a stir-fry using bottled sauce, then
>> brag here about my semi-homemade cooking.

> Maybe YOU have AIDS and just hate the world for your inevitable doom!
>
> Sounds like it!

I'm pretty sure that everybody here has an inevitable doom, whether AIDS
plays any part in it or not. I'm just saying that cyber****'s lifestyle
choices generally lead to AIDS and emphysema. What makes you think I hate
the world?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>>> cyber**** will die of AIDS and emphysema long before stress takes its
>>> toll. In mourning, maybe I'll make a stir-fry using bottled sauce, then
>>> brag here about my semi-homemade cooking.

>> Maybe YOU have AIDS and just hate the world for your inevitable doom!
>>
>> Sounds like it!

> I'm pretty sure that everybody here has an inevitable doom, whether AIDS
> plays any part in it or not. I'm just saying that cyber****'s lifestyle
> choices generally lead to AIDS and emphysema. What makes you think I

hate
> the world?
>
> Bob

Bob said >>> cyber**** will die of AIDS

You've gotten really angry and selfish and don't much care about yourself
or others.

Not much good left in your life, obviously. You must be sick and dying.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Bob said >>> cyber**** will die of AIDS
>
> You've gotten really angry and selfish and don't much care about yourself
> or thers.
>
> Not much good left in your life, obviously. You must be sick and dying.

I'm not sure how you read what I wrote and drew the non-sequitur conclusions
you drew. I am not angry, selfish, sick, or dying, and nothing I wrote even
hinted at any such conditions. You must be either off your meds or
overmedicated; whichever it is, you find yourself unable to perform any kind
of "reasoning" function. That's a potentially dangerous situation, and it
might be prudent for you to distance yourself from any household items which
could potentially harm you, e.g., knives, electrical outlets, bathtubs,
stoves, and motor vehicles.

ObFood: Chicken Adobo from "Taqueria Tech":

The chicken [or turkey]
Take a bird and boil it until done. When cooked remove the meat from the
bone and shred it up into bite sized pieces. While the bird is boiling
prepare the adobo and chips.

The Adobo
3 pasilla chilies
4 oz sesame seeds
1 finely chopped garlic clove
a pinch of cinnamon, oregano, marjoram
black pepper and salt
1/2 Tbsp. wine or apple vinegar
another pinch of salt and sugar

Soak the chilies in warm water for about 20 minutes, until they are pliable.
Carefully slice them open and remove and reserve the seeds. Grind the chili
seeds with the sesame seeds in a spice grinder or metate. In a dry skillet
gently toast the ground sesame and chili seeds, just until they start to
brown. Put the peppers, roasted seeds, and spices in a blender, with only
enough water to blend, and make a thick purée. Season with the vinegar, salt
and sugar. Cook the purée in a skillet over a medium flame until it is
fairly thick.

The Chips
I don't want to be insulting because I think everyone knows how to fry up
some chips. And, in fact, most people just buy them, ready-made, at the
grocery. However, the chips needed to properly serve the chicken are larger
than most commercial brands. In addition, after you have had fresh made
chips, you will never go back to the bagged ones.

1 bag of corn tortillas
safflower oil
[some salsa]

Pile the tortillas on a cutting board and cut them into quarters-- no
smaller. Heat the oil in a large, shallow pan. Fry five or six chips at a
time, just until they begin to brown. Remove them from the oil and set them
on a paper towel to drain. They will continue to cook as they dry, so don't
over-brown them in the oil. If you plan to use salt, add the salt while the
chips are still wet. The reason for doing just a few at a time is so the
salt will stick to the chip, and also to make sure you have an initial batch
to munch on while doing the rest. This, of course, is the reason for the
salsa.

Finally. . .
Stir the shredded chicken into the adobo and heat it through for a few
minutes. Serve by arranging a few chips on a plate and topping each one with
a spoonful of sauce and a couple of pieces of chicken.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:10:23 -0400, "cybercat" > wrote:

-->
-->"Stu" > wrote in message
.. .
-->> On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:30:53 -0400, "cyberpurrs" >
-->> wrote:
-->>
-->> -->
-->> -->"Andy" > wrote in message
-->> ...
-->> -->> OT: 5-Year Smoke-free Milestone.
-->> -->>
-->> -->> Sept. 1, 2004, 10:00 am,, Wednesday, cold turkey.
-->> -->>
-->> -->Fat lot of good it has done you, asshole.
-->>
-->>
-->> You know the stress of being angry and miserable all the time will cause
-->> you
-->> health problems.
-->
-->Why would you think Andy being an asshole would make me unhappy or
-->miserable, Mr. Pid?
-->

Well something's making you unhappy to the point that you attack people without
provocation, care to share with the newsgroup what it is?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:49:15 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>>> cyber**** will die of AIDS and emphysema long before stress takes its
>>> toll. In mourning, maybe I'll make a stir-fry using bottled sauce, then
>>> brag here about my semi-homemade cooking.

>> Maybe YOU have AIDS and just hate the world for your inevitable doom!
>>
>> Sounds like it!

> I'm pretty sure that everybody here has an inevitable doom, whether AIDS
> plays any part in it or not. I'm just saying that cyber****'s lifestyle
> choices generally lead to AIDS and emphysema. What makes you think I hate
> the world?
>
> Bob

you don't know jack shit about cyber's 'lifestyle choices.' they are all
in your fevered imagination.

blake

Babelcarp milestone Lewis Perin Tea 1 07-03-2011 04:45 PM
Getting a free prepaid mastercard FREE and charge it with 50$ free now soso essa General Cooking 0 21-01-2011 05:21 PM
32nd Milestone - Best place to be Nikita Sharma Restaurants 0 19-12-2009 12:07 PM
32nd Milestone - Best place to be Nikita Sharma Restaurants 0 19-12-2009 12:03 PM