FoodBanter.com

-   -   WAKE UP! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/176287-wake-up.html)

Andy[_15_] 29-08-2009 01:13 PM

WAKE UP!

You BUMS!!!

Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!

Andy

John Kuthe[_2_] 29-08-2009 01:39 PM

WAKE UP!

On Aug 29, 7:13*am, Andy > wrote:
> WAKE UP!
>
> You BUMS!!!
>
> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!
>
> Andy

With every sip of this delicious coffee, I AM! :-)

John Kuthe..

sf[_9_] 29-08-2009 02:19 PM

WAKE UP!

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:13:02 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>WAKE UP!
>
>You BUMS!!!

I'm up! Warm night, windows open for a change... all that noise - the
sprinklers woke me up. I'm such a princess.

>Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!

Still in mourning over that 325M, Andy? Was there a winner this time?
I say grab some tortilla chips and drown your sorrows in that Orange
Topping. ;)

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Robert[_13_] 29-08-2009 02:21 PM

WAKE UP!

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> WAKE UP!
>
> You BUMS!!!
>
> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!
>
> Andy

Turn on the lights then

Robert

Andy[_15_] 29-08-2009 02:26 PM

WAKE UP!

sf said...

>>WAKE UP!
>>
>>You BUMS!!!

> I'm up! Warm night, windows open for a change... all that noise - the
> sprinklers woke me up. I'm such a princess.

Mornin' sf!

Bet ya still have fog left in yer head!?! <VBG>

Andy
Q-tipping ears as I speak!

Andy[_15_] 29-08-2009 02:33 PM

WAKE UP!

Robert said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9C765321A86B7CotD@

216.196.97.131...
>> WAKE UP!
>>
>> You BUMS!!!
>>
>> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!
>>
>> Andy

> Turn on the lights then
>
> Robert

Robert

May have dawned (terrible pun) on me sooner or later!

Best,

Andy

U.N. 29-08-2009 04:10 PM

WAKE UP!

On Aug 29, 2:33 pm, Andy > wrote:
> Robert said...
>

> > "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9C765321A86B7CotD@

> 216.196.97.131...
> >> WAKE UP!

> >> You BUMS!!!

> >> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!

> >> Andy

> > Turn on the lights then

> > Robert

> Robert
>
> May have dawned (terrible pun) on me sooner or later!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

I've been up since 6 am. I've started a roast, consumed half a pot of
coffee, showered, loaded the dishwasher and have put about 3 hours
into studying and working out math problems.

Breakfast sounds like a good idea. Think I'll do that after a hair
cut.

-J

Andy[_15_] 29-08-2009 04:37 PM

WAKE UP!

U.N. said...

> On Aug 29, 2:33 pm, Andy > wrote:
>> Robert said...
>>

>> > "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9C765321A86B7CotD@

>> 216.196.97.131...

>> > Turn on the lights then

>> > Robert

>> Robert
>>
>> May have dawned (terrible pun) on me sooner or later!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Andy

> I've been up since 6 am. I've started a roast, consumed half a pot of
> coffee, showered, loaded the dishwasher and have put about 3 hours
> into studying and working out math problems.
>
> Breakfast sounds like a good idea. Think I'll do that after a hair
> cut.
>
> -J

I shaved.

Andy

Robert[_13_] 29-08-2009 06:26 PM

WAKE UP!

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> Robert said...
>

>> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9C765321A86B7CotD@

> 216.196.97.131...
>>> WAKE UP!
>>>
>>> You BUMS!!!
>>>
>>> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Turn on the lights then
>>
>> Robert

> Robert
>
> May have dawned (terrible pun) on me sooner or later!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

Only if your bright enough to open the shades

Robert

U.N. 30-08-2009 07:04 AM

WAKE UP!

On Aug 29, 10:37*am, Andy > wrote:
> U.N. said...
>

> > On Aug 29, 2:33 pm, Andy > wrote:
> >> Robert said...

> >> 216.196.97.131...

> >> Robert

> >> May have dawned (terrible pun) on me sooner or later!

> >> *Best,

> >> *Andy

> > I've been up since 6 am. *I've started a roast, consumed half a pot of
> > coffee, showered, loaded the dishwasher and have put about 3 hours
> > into studying and working out math problems.

> > Breakfast sounds like a good idea. *Think I'll do that after a hair
> > cut.

> > -J

> I shaved.
>
> Andy

I didn't. I guess you win?

-J

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 31-08-2009 03:10 PM

WAKE UP!

On Aug 29, 8:13*am, Andy > wrote:
> WAKE UP!
>
> You BUMS!!!
>
> Breakfast in bed is looking pretty dim!
>
> Andy

At 8:13 am on Saturday, I had been up for 4 hours.

Ya BUM!

Cindy