Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default John, Bobby, and Ted

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.247...
> At what point does the good offset the bad? All three had shining
> examples
> of both.

Paraphrasing Teddy himself, John and Bobby (and John Jr.) , had been given
many gifts, but not the gift of years. Teddy had many years, and used them
in public service, to improve the lives of others.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 27, 1:00*am, Wayne Boatwright >
wrote:
> On Wed 26 Aug 2009 09:14:10p, dejablues told us...
>

> > "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 85.247...
> >> At what point does the good offset the bad? *All three had shining
> >> examples of both.

> > Paraphrasing Teddy himself, John and Bobby (and John Jr.) , had *been given
> > many gifts, but not the gift of years. Teddy had many years, and used them
> > in public *thatervice, to improve the lives of others.

> Perhaps so, but it hardly excuses the indiscretions that proponents tend to
> ignore.

So Wayne, if we were to splatter your every indiscretion in the news,
(how much dope you may have used in the past, cheating on tests in
school, bunking school, improprieties in relationships, etc) how do
you think you'd look?

Ted was a flawed human being, and paid for it in other ways than
jail. The Kopekne's may disagree, with good reason, but he also did
much good in his life. There but for the grace of the gods go you or
I.

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

www.gucci-jordan.com