Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I'm sorry for calling you assholes

Assholes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Assholes.

yea but you're stupid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"skeeter" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> Assholes.
>>

> yea but you're stupid.

ow! Take it back!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Assholes.

The older I get the less patience I have with children.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"tom" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> Assholes.

> The older I get the less patience I have with children.

That's how assholes are.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> Assholes.

<snicker>

You freakin' Fart-Face.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/46229/satu...live-fart-face

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> Assholes.

> <snicker>
>
> You freakin' Fart-Face.
> http://www.hulu.com/watch/46229/satu...live-fart-face

This is my favorite crew since the original.