Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I've got a new quest!!

Now that the (that which cannot be mentioned) thread looks like it's
finally dead, I'm going after all these SPAMMERS who post with zillion
character Subject lines!!

I reply to their SPAM post, delete their entire message and Subject
line, leaving only "" in the Subject line, which in GoogleGroups
shows as "(no subject)" in my reply post!

John Kuthe....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> Now that the (that which cannot be mentioned) thread looks like it's
> finally dead, I'm going after all these SPAMMERS who post with zillion
> character Subject lines!!
>
> I reply to their SPAM post, delete their entire message and Subject
> line, leaving only "" in the Subject line, which in GoogleGroups
> shows as "(no subject)" in my reply post!

I suggest you buy a Sunday newspaper and look through all the advertisements
and see where you can go buy a new life. Trust me... you need a new one.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 19, 6:47*am, "George Leppla" > wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message

> > Now that the (that which *cannot be mentioned) thread looks like it's
> > finally dead, I'm going after all these SPAMMERS who post with zillion
> > character Subject lines!!

> > I reply to their SPAM post, delete their entire message and Subject
> > line, leaving only "" in the Subject line, which in GoogleGroups
> > shows as "(no subject)" in my reply post!

> I suggest you buy a Sunday newspaper and look through all the advertisements
> and see where you can go buy a new life. *Trust me... you need a new one.

I'm gonna get a new life in September! Starting a one year accelerated
BSN program Sept 3! I'm gonna be a busy guy, lemme tell ya

I just like the way my new quest makes RFC look in my GoogleGroups! No
more way-over-to-the-right where I can't see the posters' names!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Quest for Krug Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 1 28-12-2015 07:45 PM
tahini quest Somebody General Cooking 33 26-06-2012 05:15 AM
tahini quest Steve Pope General Cooking 0 24-06-2012 09:25 PM
More on the quest to eat better Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 7 04-02-2011 07:34 AM
Pu Erh, the Quest... Intro Mike Petro Tea 12 19-01-2004 01:06 AM