Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default An offer I couldn't refuse

"Felice" > wrote in message
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan
> sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and
> said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have
> the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with
> my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan
> parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass
> of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Sounds fabulous!. Happy Birthday.

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:

> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.

Interesting! I love taste comparison tests. I've never had kobe beef
(Japanese or otherwise) but would have loved to do just as you did. I'd
like to try some now.
Happy Birthday, Felice!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Felice. :-)

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Becca" > wrote in message
> Felice wrote:
>> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>>
>> It's good to be me at 82.
>>
>> Felice

> Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Felice. :-)

I do too. I also hope to make it to 82, though few people in my family do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:51:50 -0400, "Felice" >
wrote:

>Conspicuous Consumption Alert!

<snip lovely story of conspicuous consumption>

All I can say is Moooo to you, Felice! Glad you had a happy birthday
surrounded by family. That's the only way to celebrate!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:20:40 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Becca" > wrote in message
>> Felice wrote:
>>> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>>>
>>> It's good to be me at 82.
>>>
>>> Felice

>> Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Felice. :-)
>>

>I do too. I also hope to make it to 82, though few people in my family do.

High blood pressure?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Happy Birthday !!

"Felice" > wrote in message
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan
> sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and
> said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have
> the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with
> my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan
> parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass
> of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in message
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan
> sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and
> said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have
> the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with
> my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan
> parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass
> of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.

I hope I'm eating Kobe beef at 82 and writing to others about how good it
is! Good for you... and Happy Birthday!

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in message
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan
> sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and
> said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have
> the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with
> my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan
> parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass
> of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.

Sounds fabulous! Happy Birthday!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 13 Aug 2009 01:44:46p, Dena told us...

> Happy Birthday !!
>
> "Felice" > wrote in message
>> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>>
>> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
>> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
>> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture
>> Japan sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the
>> eye and said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will
>> ya?
>>
>> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised
>> Kobe, and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as
>> long as someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter
>> had the American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group
>> taste-test. The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond
>> description. So the difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of
>> hype. If you ever have the chance, give it a try.
>>
>> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
>> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
>> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white
>> with my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a
>> butter pecan parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for
>> Himself a glass of port.
>>
>> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>>
>> It's good to be me at 82.
>>
>> Felice

Many happy returns, Felice!!!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Some people have a foolish way of not minding, or pretending not to

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 13, 1:51*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at Mooo
> in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I wouldn't
> be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan sirloin" at
> a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and said, "Why not?
> It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed spinach
> and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know someone -- and
> a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with my beef, so
> there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan parfait, for
> the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Happy birthday. So nice to reach that age and still have your get up
and go. You have been blessed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf replied to cyber****:

>> I do too. I also hope to make it to 82, though few people in my family
>> do.
>>

> High blood pressure?

AIDS with emphysema, more likely.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:

> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at
> Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I
> wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan
> sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and
> said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have
> the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with
> my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan
> parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass
> of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.

What a heart-warming post! Thanks, Felice, and belated happy birthday!

FWIW, you *definitely* don't come across online as being 82 years old.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner
> at Mooo in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked
> that I wouldn't be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima
> Prefecture Japan sirloin" at a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL
> looked me in the eye and said, "Why not? It's your birthday!" Ah!
> Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised
> Kobe, and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as
> long as someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter
> had the American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group
> taste-test. The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond
> description. So the difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of
> hype. If you ever have the chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed
> spinach and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know
> someone -- and a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white
> with my beef, so there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a
> butter pecan parfait, for the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and
> for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.

Happy Happy Birthday. I'm glad you got the steak! It sounds like you
had a blast, too. It's all good.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at Mooo
> in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I wouldn't
> be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan sirloin" at
> a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and said, "Why not?
> It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed spinach
> and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know someone -- and
> a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with my beef, so
> there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan parfait, for
> the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

82? :-)
Wow. I can hope to live (and love) that long. :-)

Good for you on the JK. I'm sure I'll get to try it some day...

My sister, however, likes to say "life is to short to say someday".
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!

> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.

All that food would have sent me to bed feeling like an anaconda
that swallowed the whole cow.

> It's good to be me at 82.

No, you're not really 82, are you?

Belated wishes for your birthday and many more to come.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:51:09 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>sf replied to cyber****:
>
>>> I do too. I also hope to make it to 82, though few people in my family
>>> do.
>>>

>> High blood pressure?

>AIDS with emphysema, more likely.

Oh, come on... don't be cruel.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at Mooo
> in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I wouldn't
> be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan sirloin" at
> a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and said, "Why not?
> It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed spinach
> and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know someone -- and
> a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with my beef, so
> there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan parfait, for
> the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Sounds fabulous! Happy Birthday!

Tracy(fellow Bostonian who's never been to MOO and considerign trying it
out...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:51:50 -0400, "Felice" >
wrote:

snippage

>Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
>and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price

more snippage

You are our Kobe, you are priceless ;-)

>It's good to be me at 82.

And a young 82 at that.

>Felice

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:51:50 -0400, "Felice" >
> wrote:
>
> snippage
>>
>>Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
>>and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price

> more snippage

> You are our Kobe, you are priceless ;-)

Koko, at $266 a pound, you'd better believe I'm priceless!

> And a young 82 at that.

Sometimes I wonder how old I'd be if I didn't know my age.

Thank you, and everyone else, for the good wishes. Hang around another year
and I'll give you a report on the 83rd birthday dinner.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "Felice" > wrote:

>> It's good to be me at 82.
>>
>> Felice

Sincere if belated "happy birthday" to you, Felice (or if I may,
"Fleece" :-) You certainly deserve all that pampering and MORE!

> 82? :-)
> Wow. I can hope to live (and love) that long. :-)
>
> Good for you on the JK. I'm sure I'll get to try it some day...
>
> My sister, however, likes to say "life is to short to say someday".

It's exactly sentiments like this one that have got me in a boatload of
trouble from time to time....

TammyM :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 13, 1:51*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at Mooo
> in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I wouldn't
> be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan sirloin" at
> a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and said, "Why not?
> It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed spinach
> and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know someone -- and
> a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with my beef, so
> there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan parfait, for
> the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Happpy 82nd Birthday! May you have many healthy happy more!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > wrote in message
> Omelet wrote:
>
> Sincere if belated "happy birthday" to you, Felice (or if I may, "Fleece"
> :-) You certainly deserve all that pampering and MORE!

>> 82? :-)
>> Wow. I can hope to live (and love) that long. :-)
>> Good for you on the JK. I'm sure I'll get to try it some day...
>> My sister, however, likes to say "life is to short to say someday".

> It's exactly sentiments like this one that have got me in a boatload of
> trouble from time to time....
>
> TammyM :-)

Your sister has the right idea! When I check out I want as few things as
possible left on my "to do" list, such as, oh, climbing Kilimanjaro or going
underwater in a shark cage.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:51:50 -0400, Felice wrote:

> Conspicuous Consumption Alert!
>
> Both daughters and the son-in-law took me out for a birthday dinner at Mooo
> in Boston last night. Reading the menu, I jokingly remarked that I wouldn't
> be ordering the "True 100% Kobe Beef Kagoshima Prefecture Japan sirloin" at
> a hundred bucks for six ounces. SIL looked me in the eye and said, "Why not?
> It's your birthday!" Ah! Call my bluff, will ya?
>
> Well, I've had American-raised Kobe and now I've had Japanese-raised Kobe,
> and let me tell you that the difference is worth the price (as long as
> someone else is paying). I had the Japanese, Junior Daughter had the
> American, and the others had basic steaks, and we did a group taste-test.
> The JK won hands down, and we all agreed it was beyond description. So the
> difference is not, as I had suspected, a load of hype. If you ever have the
> chance, give it a try.
>
> What else? Stuffed potato halves, Panko-crusted onion rings, creamed spinach
> and mushrooms -- basic steak accessories, but ones that know someone -- and
> a whole lot of a yummy Cakebread white. (I LIKE white with my beef, so
> there.) Dessert for Senior Daughter and me was a butter pecan parfait, for
> the JD a brownie ice cream sandwich, and for Himself a glass of port.
>
> I went to bed last night not really caring if I saw the morn.
>
> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

*mazel tov*, felice!

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> "TammyM" > wrote in message
> > Omelet wrote:
> >
> > Sincere if belated "happy birthday" to you, Felice (or if I may, "Fleece"
> > :-) You certainly deserve all that pampering and MORE!

> >> 82? :-)
> >> Wow. I can hope to live (and love) that long. :-)
> >> Good for you on the JK. I'm sure I'll get to try it some day...
> >> My sister, however, likes to say "life is to short to say someday".

> > It's exactly sentiments like this one that have got me in a boatload of
> > trouble from time to time....
> >
> > TammyM :-)

> Your sister has the right idea! When I check out I want as few things as
> possible left on my "to do" list, such as, oh, climbing Kilimanjaro or going
> underwater in a shark cage.
>
> Felice

<laughs> Good girl! :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:

> It's good to be me at 82.
>
> Felice

Happy Birthday, Felice.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in
:

> "TammyM" > wrote in message
>> Omelet wrote:
>>
>> Sincere if belated "happy birthday" to you, Felice (or if I
>> may, "Fleece"
>> :-) You certainly deserve all that pampering and MORE!

>>> 82? :-)
>>> Wow. I can hope to live (and love) that long. :-)
>>> Good for you on the JK. I'm sure I'll get to try it some
>>> day... My sister, however, likes to say "life is to short to
>>> say someday".

>> It's exactly sentiments like this one that have got me in a
>> boatload of trouble from time to time....
>>
>> TammyM :-)

> Your sister has the right idea! When I check out I want as few
> things as possible left on my "to do" list, such as, oh,
> climbing Kilimanjaro or going underwater in a shark cage.
>
> Felice

Happy belated Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true!! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sandi" > wrote
> Happy belated Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true!! :-)

Where you been, Sandi? You've been missed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in
:

> "sandi" > wrote
>> Happy belated Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true!! :-)

> Where you been, Sandi? You've been missed.

Ah... how sweet. Thank you.

The real world caught up with me. Kids, grand kids.. day work,
house work. And there is no 'better half' so it's me against the
world!
No rest for the wicked! ;o)

This Is the Perfect Tomato - But supermarkets refuse to sell it Moe DeLoughan[_2_] General Cooking 31 21-07-2015 05:37 PM
Refuse Tea Christa[_2_] Tea 1 20-12-2009 07:38 PM
Couldn't believe it.... Evelyn Diabetic 7 01-10-2009 06:49 PM
I couldn't do it. Julie Bove Diabetic 3 02-01-2008 11:57 PM
[OT] I am sorry - I couldn't help myself ! st.helier Wine 6 06-10-2004 05:21 AM