Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default When should I throw it away?

Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
m...
| Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
| http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html

Thanks, that is a great article and the USDA data sheets on
mold that it refers to are very informative and valuable.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message

> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
> m...
> | Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
> | http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html
>
> Thanks, that is a great article and the USDA data sheets on
> mold that it refers to are very informative and valuable.
>
> pavane

I agree the data sheet is excellent. I couldn't retain the chart format
when I tried to email it to a friend.
Janet