FoodBanter.com

-   -   When should I throw it away? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/175522-when-should-i-throw.html)

Janet Bostwick[_2_] 11-08-2009 07:55 PM

When should I throw it away?

Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html

pavane[_3_] 11-08-2009 08:23 PM

When should I throw it away?

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
m...
| Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
| http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html

Thanks, that is a great article and the USDA data sheets on
mold that it refers to are very informative and valuable.

pavane

Janet Bostwick[_2_] 11-08-2009 11:49 PM

When should I throw it away?

"pavane" > wrote in message

> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
> m...
> | Food safety advice. Many of these questions have been posed here.
> | http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/11...ety/index.html
>
> Thanks, that is a great article and the USDA data sheets on
> mold that it refers to are very informative and valuable.
>
> pavane

I agree the data sheet is excellent. I couldn't retain the chart format
when I tried to email it to a friend.
Janet