Nicholas Zhou

Default Feedback on Recipe Site

We'd like your help. The ChineseFoodDIY.com web site has just
been redesigned. We have just updated it to include some
great new tips and it now has an entirely new look. I think
that I'm "too involved" in the design to evaluate it objectively.
If some of you would look it over and give some solid input,
it would be most appreciated. My questions a

1. When you first arrived, was the subject clear?
2. Does it sound like a good idea? Does it motivate you?
3. What didn't you understand? What other info do you need?
4. Was it user-friendly? Could you navigate around the site easily?
5. Any recommendations on improving it to grab your attention
even more?

Thank you in advance for your help. Please contact me directly
with any feedback at .

Nicholas Zhou

feedback for new jacksonville, fl restaurant review site? geoff Restaurants 1 15-02-2005 05:17 PM
New Recipe Site! G MONTE Recipes 2 13-12-2004 08:27 AM
New Recipe Site!! G MONTE General Cooking 4 13-12-2004 07:19 AM
Recipe site striker Baking 10 16-08-2004 01:44 PM
Feedback on Recipe Site Nicholas Zhou Sourdough 0 28-10-2003 09:26 AM