Old 02-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Member

Send a message via ICQ to Jiayan Wu Send a message via MSN to Jiayan Wu
Default raw carrot or cooked carrot

If I eat carrot, which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot. I have read about a report, it says, if you eat raw carrot, you only can absorb 20% carrot’s nutrition, but if you eat cooked carrot, you can 98% carrot’s nutrition.Is that true? I think raw vegetables is better than cooked vegetables.What’s your opinion?

Here is my blog address dreamy castle , i often write some traditional chinese food recipe,if you are interest it , you can have a look at that and leave comment for me.I will appreciate what you do, that let me think what i do is valuable. Thank you very much.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jiayan Wu" wrote:

which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.

Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

Old 02-08-2009, 08:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:
"Jiayan Wu" wrote:
which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.

Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

Didn't the rabbit in _Alice in Wonderland_ have spectacles?

Bob
Old 02-08-2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
brooklyn1 wrote:
"Jiayan Wu" wrote:
which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.

Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

Didn't the rabbit in _Alice in Wonderland_ have spectacles?

Bob

As did Jethro Tull's rabbit in 'A Passion Play' (this is the story of the
hare who lost his spectacles)

Jill

Carrot sunnygirl General Cooking 0 02-11-2009 04:59 AM
That's One Big Carrot !!! Mark Thorson General Cooking 4 23-07-2007 06:39 AM
Carrot Jam Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 04-01-2006 05:15 AM
Carrot Jam Cabby Recipes (moderated) 0 31-12-2005 01:30 PM