FoodBanter.com

-   -   raw carrot or cooked carrot (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/175227-raw-carrot-cooked-carrot.html)

Jiayan Wu 02-08-2009 03:11 AM

raw carrot or cooked carrot

If I eat carrot, which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot. I have read about a report, it says, if you eat raw carrot, you only can absorb 20% carrot’s nutrition, but if you eat cooked carrot, you can 98% carrot’s nutrition.Is that true? I think raw vegetables is better than cooked vegetables.What’s your opinion?

Here is my blog address dreamy castle , i often write some traditional chinese food recipe,if you are interest it , you can have a look at that and leave comment for me.I will appreciate what you do, that let me think what i do is valuable. Thank you very much.

brooklyn1 02-08-2009 12:55 PM

raw carrot or cooked carrot

"Jiayan Wu" wrote:

> which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.

Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

zxcvbob 02-08-2009 08:23 PM

raw carrot or cooked carrot

brooklyn1 wrote:
> "Jiayan Wu" wrote:
>> which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.
>>

> Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

Didn't the rabbit in _Alice in Wonderland_ have spectacles?

Bob

jmcquown[_2_] 02-08-2009 08:56 PM

raw carrot or cooked carrot

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>> "Jiayan Wu" wrote:
>>> which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot.
>>>

>> Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? duh

> Didn't the rabbit in _Alice in Wonderland_ have spectacles?
>
> Bob

As did Jethro Tull's rabbit in 'A Passion Play' (this is the story of the
hare who lost his spectacles)

Jill