Old 01-08-2009, 01:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast: Pancakes or waffles?

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Andy

Old 01-08-2009, 01:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" ha scritto nel messaggio
Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Andy

Neither. No sweets for breakfast. And no stealing the fruit, either.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy" ha scritto nel messaggio
Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Andy

What was in the dumpster behind the greasy spoon resturant? Did you steal
the fruit to go on them, too?

Idiot

Old 01-08-2009, 02:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 7:49*am, Andy wrote:
Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Drove to Del Taco and ordered a Macho Combo Burrito, no red sauce,
easy sour cream, extra-extra green sauce. I had a coupon that brought
the price down to $2! Nice icewater to drink.

Andy

--Bryan
Old 01-08-2009, 02:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 8:16*am, Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
On Aug 1, 7:49*am, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Drove to Del Taco and ordered a Macho Combo Burrito, no red sauce,
easy sour cream, extra-extra green sauce. *I had a coupon that brought
the price down to $2! *Nice icewater to drink.

The Del Taco on McCausland?

I'm having the usual beans, rice and diced smoked sausage. Didn't get
up to the Hi Point to see Food Inc yet and may not before it goes
away. I don't think they have cheap matinees, and I'm not paying a
regular theater ticket price.

John Kuthe...

Andy

--Bryan

Old 01-08-2009, 02:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 7:49*am, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Drove to Del Taco and ordered a Macho Combo Burrito, no red sauce,
easy sour cream, extra-extra green sauce. *I had a coupon that brought
the price down to $2! *Nice icewater to drink.

The Del Taco on McCausland?

I'm having the usual beans, rice and diced smoked sausage. Didn't get
up to the Hi Point to see Food Inc yet and may not before it goes
away. I don't think they have cheap matinees, and I'm not paying a
regular theater ticket price.

That's very near Del Taco. I've got coupons galore.

John Kuthe...

Andy

--Bryan

--Bryan
Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 7:49*am, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Drove to Del Taco and ordered a Macho Combo Burrito, no red sauce,
easy sour cream, extra-extra green sauce. *I had a coupon that brought
the price down to $2! *Nice icewater to drink.

The Del Taco on McCausland?

I'm having the usual beans, rice and diced smoked sausage. Didn't get
up to the Hi Point to see Food Inc yet and may not before it goes
away. I don't think they have cheap matinees, and I'm not paying a
regular theater ticket price.

That's very near Del Taco. *I've got coupons galore.

Coupons for the Hi Point? Hook me up, dude!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Andy

--Bryan

--Bryan

Old 01-08-2009, 02:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe said...

The Del Taco on McCausland?

Del Taco grossed me out at Pacific Beach!!! Disgusting stuff.

Never tried it twice. PUKE! ICK!

Andy

Old 01-08-2009, 02:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, two pieces of 7 grain toast and some
watermelon.

Coffee. More Coffee.

George L

Old 01-08-2009, 02:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 7:49*am, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Drove to Del Taco and ordered a Macho Combo Burrito, no red sauce,
easy sour cream, extra-extra green sauce. *I had a coupon that brought
the price down to $2! *Nice icewater to drink.

The Del Taco on McCausland?

I'm having the usual beans, rice and diced smoked sausage. Didn't get
up to the Hi Point to see Food Inc yet and may not before it goes
away. I don't think they have cheap matinees, and I'm not paying a
regular theater ticket price.

That's very near Del Taco. *I've got coupons galore.

Coupons for the Hi Point? Hook me up, dude!

No. Coupons for Del Taco.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Andy

--Bryan

--Bryan

--Bryan

Old 01-08-2009, 03:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 8:50*am, Andy wrote:
John Kuthe said...

The Del Taco on McCausland?

Del Taco grossed me out at Pacific Beach!!! Disgusting stuff.

Never tried it twice. PUKE! ICK!

You have the credibility of a hound dog when it comes to food. I'm
sure you'd rather have shit on a shingle and Bud Light. You know, Del
Taco uses real eggs on its breakfast burritos, not your style,
imitation eggs.

Andy

--Bryan
Old 01-08-2009, 03:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® said...

On Aug 1, 8:50*am, Andy wrote:
John Kuthe said...

The Del Taco on McCausland?

Del Taco grossed me out at Pacific Beach!!! Disgusting stuff.

Never tried it twice. PUKE! ICK!

You have the credibility of a hound dog when it comes to food. I'm
sure you'd rather have shit on a shingle and Bud Light. You know, Del
Taco uses real eggs on its breakfast burritos, not your style,
imitation eggs.

Andy

--Bryan

You have the credibility of a hound dog when it comes to real music. Which
is worse??? LOL!!!!!!

Andy
--
I'm no longer a danger to society.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 07:49:42 -0500, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Waffles for me too.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

sf said...

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 07:49:42 -0500, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Waffles for me too.

Waffles and wine. A Kalifornia thing, best as I can remember.

Shucks!

Andy
Old 01-08-2009, 04:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 09:52:11 -0500, Andy wrote:

sf said...

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 07:49:42 -0500, Andy wrote:

Breakfast: Pancakes vs. waffles?

Tough decision!

Pancakes.

Waffles, if they weren't such a PITA to make!

You?

Waffles for me too.

Waffles and wine. A Kalifornia thing, best as I can remember.

That would be the dessert waffle type. Mmm. Strawberries and
whipped cream, lightly drizzled with chocolate on a Belgian waffle.
Yum!