Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Today's breakfast

Today's breakfast

TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and crushed
red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.

You?

Andy
--
I'm no longer a danger to society.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 31, 7:08*am, Andy > wrote:
> Today's breakfast
>
> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and crushed
> red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?

The usual. Home made baked beans, brown rice and ham. With some red
pepper flakes cause I'm out of cayenne.

John Kuthe...

> Andy
> --
> I'm no longer a danger to society.

0
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Today's breakfast
>
> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
> crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
> You?

I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post count
in the "Telemarketers" thread.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Today's breakfast
>>
>> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>> crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?

> I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post count
> in the "Telemarketers" thread.
>
> Bob

Heh heh heh heh heh!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 05:47:49 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>Andy wrote:
>
>> Today's breakfast
>>
>> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>> crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?

>I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post count
>in the "Telemarketers" thread.
>
>Bob

Good man ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Today's breakfast
>>
>> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>> crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?

> I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post
> count in the "Telemarketers" thread.
>
> Bob

Yeah, me three. However, I'd like to point out that our friend Johnny
has been um, cheating over in that thread. Ever since he decided
to 'keep score', he's been responding to (almost) every post which of
course skews the statistics somewhat...

OBFood: I got to thinking about that 'flavorwave-type' oven I have after
you mentioned it in another thread... so I hauled it out the cupboard
today and dusted it off. (Shit, I forgot how big it is). Anyway, I
decided to compare apples to apples (or in this case chickens to
chickens) so when I went out at lunch time today, I bought a small
chicken (about 2 1/2 lbs - which is the size I usually buy to cook in
my MW). So.... I'm gonna fire up the 'monster' this evening and see if
it will 'roast' a chicken the same way my convection MW does. If the
result doesn't kill me, I let you know how they compare.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flavor wave oven WAS Today's breakfast

ChattyCathy wrote:
<snip>

> OBFood: I got to thinking about that 'flavorwave-type' oven I have after
> you mentioned it in another thread... so I hauled it out the cupboard
> today and dusted it off. (Shit, I forgot how big it is). Anyway, I
> decided to compare apples to apples (or in this case chickens to
> chickens) so when I went out at lunch time today, I bought a small
> chicken (about 2 1/2 lbs - which is the size I usually buy to cook in
> my MW). So.... I'm gonna fire up the 'monster' this evening and see if
> it will 'roast' a chicken the same way my convection MW does. If the
> result doesn't kill me, I let you know how they compare.

Isn't that the gizmo that is purported to cook meat/poultry from frozen
into some tastalicious result? I vaguely remember seeing a bit of an
infomercial about it and confess to having some impolite thoughts about
it! Do let us know how it works, Cathy!

TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:

> Isn't that the gizmo that is purported to cook meat/poultry from
> frozen
> into some tastalicious result?

Yep - that's the one.

> I vaguely remember seeing a bit of an
> infomercial about it and confess to having some impolite thoughts
> about
> it!

Mine doesn't have 'FlavorWave' stamped on it anywhere; mine is
a 'SpeedChef' brand - but when I downloaded the 'FlavorWave'
instruction manual (our of curiosity) from a distributor's website, the
model numbers were amazingly similar <lol> - and they look pretty much
the same (judging by the pictures/diagrams).

> Do let us know how it works, Cathy!

Will do!

> TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

<more lol>

I'd say splurge and buy one - but then I am a tad biased. ;-)

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Today's breakfast
>
>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>crushed
>red pepper flakes with a tall glass of nice cold milk.
>
>You?
>
>Andy

Is that what you found under your bed?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:45:43 -0400, "ElmerF." > wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>Today's breakfast
>>
>>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>>crushed
>>red pepper flakes with a tall glass of nice cold milk.
>>
>>You?
>>
>>Andy

>Is that what you found under your bed?

No, he found me and Jennifer Anniston, but that's another story

Bad Andy, give me those pics!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ElmerF. said...

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>Today's breakfast
>>
>>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>>crushed
>>red pepper flakes with a tall glass of nice cold milk.
>>
>>You?
>>
>>Andy

> Is that what you found under your bed?

Sure. Yeah.

A steaming hot pizza and a glass of cold milk. Coulda been there for
months.

Fidiot!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"FliedLice" > wrote:

> I am an idiot sock puppet.

But of course... because the correct nomenclature would be *PuhkFlyLice*.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

>> TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

> <more lol>
>
> I'd say splurge and buy one - but then I am a tad biased. ;-)

I'll add, your mentioning a convection MW piqued my curiosity too. Until just
now, I'd never heard of one.

I looked at some at epinions.com. Lots of reviewers said they hardly use
their regular oven anymore.

My 17+ year old MW is one of my last shreds of 20th century technology. Time
to upgrade.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> I'll add, your mentioning a convection MW piqued my curiosity too.
> Until just now, I'd never heard of one.
>
> I looked at some at epinions.com. Lots of reviewers said they hardly
> use their regular oven anymore.
>
> My 17+ year old MW is one of my last shreds of 20th century
> technology. Time to upgrade.

I you feel so inclined - Goferit! I like mine - but as I said before,
I'm biased...

FWIW, my son still has my old 'nuker' - I bought it in the late '80s
('87-'89 - but I can't be sure) and it's still going strong.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote:
> TammyM wrote:

>> TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

> <more lol>
>
> I'd say splurge and buy one - but then I am a tad biased. ;-)

Would that I could! My salary was just cut (California's in HUGE
financial doo doo) - only absolutely necessary expenditures right now
for me. When my 20+ year old MW croaks, I'll look into it though :-)

TammyM

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

TammyM wrote:

> Would that I could! My salary was just cut (California's in HUGE
> financial doo doo) - only absolutely necessary expenditures right now
> for me. When my 20+ year old MW croaks, I'll look into it though :-)

I was wondering about that. Sorry to hear this. Do they have you doing
furloughs as well?

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Today's breakfast
>
>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and crushed
>red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>
>You?

Is 11AM still breakfast? Sourdough bread (those slices are huge, so
it's one slice cut in half) lightly toasted and used as a sandwich
base for avocado (mashed, spread onto the bread then lightly salted
and peppered), red onion and slices of chicken topped with baby
spinach and mesclun, lightly drizzled with EVOO. Darn, that was good!
"Dessert" is reheated rosemary and roasted garlic focaccia.

I washed it down with two big glasses of water.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 05:47:49 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post count
>in the "Telemarketers" thread.

Did you take the time to break out John's replies giving us the count?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>> Today's breakfast
>>
>> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and crushed
>> red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?

> Is 11AM still breakfast? Sourdough bread (those slices are huge, so
> it's one slice cut in half) lightly toasted and used as a sandwich
> base for avocado (mashed, spread onto the bread then lightly salted
> and peppered), red onion and slices of chicken topped with baby
> spinach and mesclun, lightly drizzled with EVOO. Darn, that was good!
> "Dessert" is reheated rosemary and roasted garlic focaccia.
>
> I washed it down with two big glasses of water.

Isn't it called brunch at this time frame?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TammyM wrote:

> My salary was just cut (California's in HUGE financial doo doo) - only
> absolutely necessary expenditures right now for me. When my 20+ year old
> MW croaks, I'll look into it though :-)

Maybe you could get a second job as a telemarketer. :-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf said...

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>Today's breakfast
>>
>>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>>crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>>You?

> Is 11AM still breakfast? Sourdough bread (those slices are huge, so
> it's one slice cut in half) lightly toasted and used as a sandwich
> base for avocado (mashed, spread onto the bread then lightly salted
> and peppered), red onion and slices of chicken topped with baby
> spinach and mesclun, lightly drizzled with EVOO. Darn, that was good!
> "Dessert" is reheated rosemary and roasted garlic focaccia.
>
> I washed it down with two big glasses of water.

Sure it is.

Why the sourdough and then focaccia for dessert? That's a lot of dough,
imho.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:21:43 -0700, TammyM > wrote:

>ChattyCathy wrote:
><snip>

Uh, is that thing similar to the PerfectionAire (glass
convection table top unit}?

If so, yes they work, but you have to reorient your
thinking a little. I love mine for doing steaks and
ribs, because I can watch the level of browning.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:21:43 -0700, TammyM > wrote:

>TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

Sweets, if you have the current model, it has MW and Halogen
built in.

My PerfectionAire uses the older CalRod heating elements,
and has no MW capability. I love it anyway, and I have a
1100 Watt MW, plus a Jenn-Aire Built-in gas oven, plus
a Farberware 1500 Watt Conv. Oven. and that's just in
the house.

Diversity is good! At least this kind...... older chefs would
have killed for the power we have in our kitchens, I think.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:37:55 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>TammyM wrote:
>
>> My salary was just cut (California's in HUGE financial doo doo) - only
>> absolutely necessary expenditures right now for me. When my 20+ year old
>> MW croaks, I'll look into it though :-)

>Maybe you could get a second job as a telemarketer. :-)

Nah, the PrezBo's got that market sewed up.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker said...

> Diversity is good! At least this kind...... older chefs would
> have killed for the power we have in our kitchens, I think.
>
> Alex

I have a 6,000 watt indoor electric bbq-grill. The electric company includes
recipe ideas with their bills!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Combination ovens (was Flavor wave oven)

TammyM > wrote:

> TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

Here, microwave/grill ovens are common too, as well as
microwave/convection/grill combinations. All three methods can be used
at the same time if needed. Maybe this is what you ought to be lusting
after.

Spitzbubba
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:28:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Chemiker said...
>
>> Diversity is good! At least this kind...... older chefs would
>> have killed for the power we have in our kitchens, I think.
>>
>> Alex

>I have a 6,000 watt indoor electric bbq-grill. The electric company includes
>recipe ideas with their bills!
>
>Andy

WHOA! You have WHAT? Cheezuz H, (I had my kitchen rewired
to support my MW and a Toaster at the same time.)

Pls Describe, Mon ami.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:28:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>I have a 6,000 watt indoor electric bbq-grill. The electric company
>includes
>recipe ideas with their bills!
>
>Andy

You are soo full of SHIT that it is leaking from your eyes.

electric + indoor + bbq-grill does NOT compute

You *might* have a grill, but not bbq

I guess the smoke you get for the BBQ is from all the crud you leave on it,
or from the Elmer's Glue

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker said...

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:28:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>Chemiker said...
>>
>>> Diversity is good! At least this kind...... older chefs would
>>> have killed for the power we have in our kitchens, I think.
>>>
>>> Alex

>>I have a 6,000 watt indoor electric bbq-grill. The electric company
>>includes recipe ideas with their bills!
>>
>>Andy

> WHOA! You have WHAT? Cheezuz H, (I had my kitchen rewired
> to support my MW and a Toaster at the same time.)
>
> Pls Describe, Mon ami.
>
> Alex

Every picture tells a story, don't it?

http://i30.tinypic.com/s1hqvs.jpg

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:51:54 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>sf said...
>
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:08:57 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>>>Today's breakfast
>>>
>>>TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>>>crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>>
>>>You?

>> Is 11AM still breakfast? Sourdough bread (those slices are huge, so
>> it's one slice cut in half) lightly toasted and used as a sandwich
>> base for avocado (mashed, spread onto the bread then lightly salted
>> and peppered), red onion and slices of chicken topped with baby
>> spinach and mesclun, lightly drizzled with EVOO. Darn, that was good!
>> "Dessert" is reheated rosemary and roasted garlic focaccia.
>>
>> I washed it down with two big glasses of water.

>Sure it is.
>
>Why the sourdough and then focaccia for dessert? That's a lot of dough,
>imho.

Because I could, that's why. LOL! I made the sandwich and reheated
the focaccia.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker wrote:

> Uh, is that thing similar to the PerfectionAire (glass
> convection table top unit}?

Yep. (saw a pic of one on the net somewhere) Mine is a different brand
name too - but I think they're all much of a muchness.

> If so, yes they work, but you have to reorient your
> thinking a little. I love mine for doing steaks and
> ribs, because I can watch the level of browning.

I've tried a 'roast' chicken/spuds so far - and some bacon for breakfast
this morning... Oh, and not to forget the eggs <lol>. My instruction
manual claims you can 'boil' eggs in them (in their shells) by placing
them on the rack. I was dubious - was convinced they'd explode...
Anyway, tried cooking some eggs this morning - and although most of
them came through the ordeal unscathed - two of them did go 'pop' <veg>
(but luckily only when they were cooked far enough not to splatter all
over the place).

But as you say, if you adjust your thinking a little - it seems OK. Of
course one can't do soups/curries etc. in one of these, but that's not
what it's designed for. However, I will definitely try cooking a steak
in mine just to see how it turns out.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:46:00 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>Chemiker wrote:
>

>> Uh, is that thing similar to the PerfectionAire (glass
>> convection table top unit}?

>Yep. (saw a pic of one on the net somewhere) Mine is a different brand
>name too - but I think they're all much of a muchness.

OMG, you know *Alice*.

Alex, grinning like a fool! (Which is right.....)

BTW: I have equine shark-repellent anklets for sale,
subject to stocks on hand.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:46:00 +0200, ChattyCathy
> > wrote:
>
>>Chemiker wrote:
>>

>>> Uh, is that thing similar to the PerfectionAire (glass
>>> convection table top unit}?

>>Yep. (saw a pic of one on the net somewhere) Mine is a different brand
>>name too - but I think they're all much of a muchness.

> OMG, you know *Alice*.

WTF is *Alice*? <g> Actually, I googled after you mentioned yours and
someone was selling a PerfectionAire oven on ebay - and that's where I
saw the pic.

> Alex, grinning like a fool! (Which is right.....)
>
> BTW: I have equine shark-repellent anklets for sale,
> subject to stocks on hand.

OK. You have to elaborate on this, please?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:13:53 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

> Chemiker wrote:
>>
>> Alex, grinning like a fool! (Which is right.....)
>>
>> BTW: I have equine shark-repellent anklets for sale,
>> subject to stocks on hand.

> OK. You have to elaborate on this, please?

that one puzzled me, too.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 31, 7:47*am, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Andy wrote:
> > Today's breakfast

> > TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
> > crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.

> > You?

> I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied
> with inflating the post count
> in the "Telemarketers" thread.

John manages to eat baked beans and rice every day, while continuing
to do it.

> Bob

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:29:34 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 08:13:53 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:
>
>> Chemiker wrote:
>>>
>>> Alex, grinning like a fool! (Which is right.....)
>>>
>>> BTW: I have equine shark-repellent anklets for sale,
>>> subject to stocks on hand.

>> OK. You have to elaborate on this, please?

>that one puzzled me, too.

OK, A. L. Dodgson, AKA Lewis Carroll, wrote Alice in
Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

He was a mathematics teaching fellow at Oxford, and
was particularly interested in language and logic.

FE: There is a story about a man sitting on a gate.
He distinguishes between the thing, the "name" of the
thing, the "appellation" of the thing (what is is called?)
and so forth.

His comments on "much of a muchness" are, in a way,
proto Boolean algebra, a sort of finite mathematics.
Much is a subset of muchness, but neither is quantified,
but only ordinally ranked. This to a child, in a story.

Equine shark-repellent anklets: Alice meets the white
knight, who is more than a bit dotty. His horse wears,
on each leg above the hoof, a spiked anklet. The Knight
admits they were his own invention, to repel sharks. That
they work is evident in the fact that his horse has not
been attacked by a shark since they were installed.
Logically true, but otherwise useless. This in a story to
a child.

The rest you can figure, as this relates to the thread.

Enjoy,

Alex, who is presently out of stock on those anklets.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:29:34 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:

>>> OK. You have to elaborate on this, please?

>>that one puzzled me, too.

> OK, A. L. Dodgson, AKA Lewis Carroll, wrote Alice in
> Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

<laugh>

Oh, *that* Alice! I haven't read either of those in *years*. I guess
the 'much of a muchness' must have made quite an impression tho'
because I use it fairly often...

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:21:24 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>Chemiker wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:29:34 -0400, blake murphy
>> > wrote:

>Oh, *that* Alice! I haven't read either of those in *years*. I guess
>the 'much of a muchness' must have made quite an impression tho'
>because I use it fairly often...

OBFood, FWIW: I mentioned in an earlier post that I had seen a modern
descendent of my PerfectionAire glass convection oven. Yesterday I
caught an infomercial for the FlavorWave unit. They're not the same.
The FW is a tilting unit while the new model of the PerfectionAIre
design has a removable lid on a glass base. There was, AIR, an earlier
v. of the FW, that used a sort of gantry on one side. I think it
allowed raising and lowering of the top section somehow. Haven't seen
that model in years.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker wrote:

> OBFood, FWIW: I mentioned in an earlier post that I had seen a modern
> descendent of my PerfectionAire glass convection oven. Yesterday I
> caught an infomercial for the FlavorWave unit. They're not the same.
> The FW is a tilting unit while the new model of the PerfectionAIre
> design has a removable lid on a glass base. There was, AIR, an earlier
> v. of the FW, that used a sort of gantry on one side. I think it
> allowed raising and lowering of the top section somehow. Haven't seen
> that model in years.

Well, you probably missed it, but I took some pics of mine and put them
up on the RFC site. The lid on my model doesn't lift off completely
either - it just tilts up. It also came with an 'extender ring' that
fits on top of the glass bowl - as the 'gantry?' the lid is attached to
slides up to accommodate it. (For doing bigger things like turkeys
etc.)

I put the pics here if you're interested:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/pics/ovens.html

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 14:37:18 -0500, Chemiker wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:29:34 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:

>>> OK. You have to elaborate on this, please?

>>that one puzzled me, too.

> OK, A. L. Dodgson, AKA Lewis Carroll, wrote Alice in
> Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
>
> He was a mathematics teaching fellow at Oxford, and
> was particularly interested in language and logic.
>
> FE: There is a story about a man sitting on a gate.
> He distinguishes between the thing, the "name" of the
> thing, the "appellation" of the thing (what is is called?)
> and so forth.
>
> His comments on "much of a muchness" are, in a way,
> proto Boolean algebra, a sort of finite mathematics.
> Much is a subset of muchness, but neither is quantified,
> but only ordinally ranked. This to a child, in a story.
>
> Equine shark-repellent anklets: Alice meets the white
> knight, who is more than a bit dotty. His horse wears,
> on each leg above the hoof, a spiked anklet. The Knight
> admits they were his own invention, to repel sharks. That
> they work is evident in the fact that his horse has not
> been attacked by a shark since they were installed.
> Logically true, but otherwise useless. This in a story to
> a child.
>
> The rest you can figure, as this relates to the thread.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Alex, who is presently out of stock on those anklets.

ah, o.k. then

your pal,
blake

Breakfast today ViLco General Cooking 44 26-07-2009 07:38 PM
breakfast today... rosie[_1_] General Cooking 18 23-05-2009 04:35 PM
today's breakfast Amy Thorne General 3 15-03-2008 11:05 PM
Today's Breakfast Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 13 06-01-2006 10:00 PM
Breakfast today. Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 1 12-10-2005 09:42 PM