Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cured meat cancer warning war

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:11:49 -0700, RegForte wrote:
>
>> Phil..c wrote:
>>

>>> SARAH MUIRHEAD
>>> 28/07/2009 9:28:00 AM
>>> ON behalf of three New Jersey consumers, the Physicians Committee for
>>> Responsible Medicine

>> PCRM is a vegan front group. Their name contains the word "Physicians"
>> in an attempt to give their claims false authority.
>>
>> In truth, they don't want anyone eating meat of any kind.

> But... but... aren't there nitrates in vegetables, too? Lets put
> warning labels on those, too. Or better yet, ban them completely.
>
> -sw

Indeed! We really should stop eating. Eating is bad for your health.
Let's everyone just take vitamin tablets and drink bottled water Because
we all know that $2 bottle of water is better than anything that comes out
of the tap

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> >> PCRM is a vegan front group. Their name contains the word "Physicians"
> >> in an attempt to give their claims false authority.
> >>
> >> In truth, they don't want anyone eating meat of any kind.

> > But... but... aren't there nitrates in vegetables, too? Lets put
> > warning labels on those, too. Or better yet, ban them completely.
> >
> > -sw

> Indeed! We really should stop eating. Eating is bad for your health.
> Let's everyone just take vitamin tablets and drink bottled water Because
> we all know that $2 bottle of water is better than anything that comes out
> of the tap
>
> Jill

Inject your skin cells with chloroplasts and live on photosynthesis. ;-)

Green humans?

<http://www.uky.edu/~dhild/biochem/24/fig1.jpg>

<http://www.molecularstation.com/mole...05-protein-pic
tures/48-heme-group.html>

Chlorophyl is a little more complex. <g>

There have been Science Fiction stories written along those lines...
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe: