Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Favorite diet root beer??

"FERRANTE" > wrote in message
> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.

I'm not a big root beer fan, but Barq's Diet is pretty good.......

especially when you use it to make a float with Blue Bell ice cream.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
FERRANTE > wrote:

> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

IBC. Hands down. ;-d
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

FERRANTE wrote:

> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.

On the whole, I like A&W. Barq's is ok. Pepsi's Mug is pretty poor.

Brian

--
Day 177 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project

Posted to rec.food.cooking

IBC is tops but A+W is good

Posted to rec.food.cooking

FERRANTE wrote:
> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.

I don't like any kind of diet pop, but my wife likes A&W diet root beer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 29, 8:47*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> FERRANTE wrote:
> > Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> > switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> > and which to avoid.

> I don't *like any kind of diet pop, but my wife likes A&W diet root beer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 29 Jul 2009 06:47:32p, Dave Smith told us...

> FERRANTE wrote:
>> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
>> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
>> and which to avoid.

> I don't like any kind of diet pop, but my wife likes A&W diet root beer.

I don't drink carbonated beverages very often, but my choice is Lost Trail
Diet Root Beer. They have some other good flavors but I trink their root
beer is the only one they make in diet.

--
Wayne Boatwright
The story of barbecue is the story of America: Settlers arrive on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

FERRANTE wrote:
> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.

All the Polar diet beverages are good:
http://www.polarbev.com/PRODUCTS/Fla...0/Default.aspx

Posted to rec.food.cooking

FERRANTE said...

> Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
> switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
> and which to avoid.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

I'd put Barq's root beer out on top.

I don't know how regional it is, from Pennsylvania. Sorry.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:09:32 -0500, FERRANTE
> wrote:

>Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
>switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
>and which to avoid.
>
>Thanks,
>Mark

Hi Mark, I swap back n forth between diet root beer and Fresca. Both
A&W and Mug diets have a distinct vanilla flavor. Barq is a bit
sharper, not quite as sweet. Kroger brand is watery. I'll pass on
Kroger, will drink any of the other three. I usually buy the one on
sale.

Last time I bought Barq I was amazed and disgusted at how sweet
(cloying; ugh!) it was. Then I discovered I was drinking regular
Barq, not diet. Oh well, younger daughter can use it for floats.

Best -- Terry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:56:38 -0500, Terry >
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:09:32 -0500, FERRANTE
> wrote:
>
>>Which diet root beer do you like best? I love root beer and recently
>>switched to diet pop, so I could use some suggestions on what to try
>>and which to avoid.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Mark

>Hi Mark, I swap back n forth between diet root beer and Fresca. Both
>A&W and Mug diets have a distinct vanilla flavor. Barq is a bit
>sharper, not quite as sweet. Kroger brand is watery. I'll pass on
>Kroger, will drink any of the other three. I usually buy the one on
>sale.
>
>Last time I bought Barq I was amazed and disgusted at how sweet
>(cloying; ugh!) it was. Then I discovered I was drinking regular
>Barq, not diet. Oh well, younger daughter can use it for floats.
>
>Best -- Terry

I have found that I really like diet Faygo root beer. I really do not
care for A&W root beer, both regular and diet.

Mark

ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE YUM ROSE erie2 General Cooking 0 04-07-2009 07:13 PM
root beer and black cows Jean B.[_1_] Historic 5 31-08-2007 04:11 PM
Root Beer Cake Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 11-05-2007 01:13 PM
making root beer Tater Winemaking 9 15-04-2007 01:17 AM
Root beer making Winemaking 5 19-04-2006 11:10 PM