Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Default McDonalds® "Old School" Cheeseburger

McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER

Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!

Please Note****

Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
square.

McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger

Ingredients:
2 prepared beef patties
1 prepared bun
2 American cheese slices
1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon

Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
recipe. Dress the bun the same way.

Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.

Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Ronald McDonald. wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>
> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!
>
> Please Note****
>
> Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> square.
>
> McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
>
> Ingredients:
> 2 prepared beef patties
> 1 prepared bun
> 2 American cheese slices
> 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon
>
> Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
>
> Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
>
> Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

What the **** has this to do with UK media misc?
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Ronald McDonald. wrote:

> wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.

Why this part? I mean, wouldn't it be better to eat it while it's still
smokin' hot?
And you forgot the slice of pickle.
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:10:59 GMT, "ViLco" > wrote:

>Ronald McDonald. wrote:
>
>> wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
>> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
>> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.

>Why this part? I mean, wouldn't it be better to eat it while it's still
>smokin' hot?
>And you forgot the slice of pickle.

You realized you're xposting???

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> You realized you're xposting???

no tnx
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 02:28:50 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:05:13 +0100, Sofa - Spud
>>
>>What the **** has this to do with UK media misc?

>Nothing other than to get people like you and me to respond. Let's be
>the last who do it.

Tut. ****ing disgusting ****s aren't they?

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

sf wrote:

>>> You realized you're xposting???

>> no tnx

> Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
> you shouldn't be allowed to post.

You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:45:38 GMT, "ViLco" > wrote:

>sf wrote:
>
>> You realized you're xposting???

>no tnx

Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
you shouldn't be allowed to post.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

ViLco wrote:

> > > no tnx

> > Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
> > you shouldn't be allowed to post.

> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

!PLONK!
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

<alan.holmes> wrote in message ...
> ViLco wrote:

>> > Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>> > you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

> !PLONK!

!PLONK!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"alan.holmes" wrote:
> ViLco wrote:

>>> Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>> you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

> !PLONK!

You also must be a troll since you chose the path of the other bonehead
and took this back to xposting... plonk
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Jul 24, 3:56*am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>
> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!
>
> Please Note****
>
> Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> square.
>
> McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
>
> Ingredients:
> 2 prepared beef patties
> 1 prepared bun
> 2 American cheese slices
> 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon
>
> Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
>
> Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
>
> Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
were never any good really.

One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

John Kuthe...
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
On Jul 24, 3:56 am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>
> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!
>
> Please Note****
>
> Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> square.
>
> McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
>
> Ingredients:
> 2 prepared beef patties
> 1 prepared bun
> 2 American cheese slices
> 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon
>
> Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
>
> Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
>
> Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
were never any good really.

One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

John Kuthe...

Too true. Give me a Wimpy any day.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Jul 24, 6:09*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:56*am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
>

> > McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER

> > Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> > slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> > Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> > processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!

> > Please Note****

> > Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> > cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> > square.

> > McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger

> > Ingredients:
> > 2 prepared beef patties
> > 1 prepared bun
> > 2 American cheese slices
> > 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon

> > Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> > recipe. Dress the bun the same way.

> > Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> > half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> > that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> > cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> > toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> > regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> > then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.

> > Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

> Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
> were never any good really.
>
> One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
> at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
> it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

One can't make a McDonald's burger at home. I can easily see thinking
they are crappy and not wanting to, but one couldn't anyway. The OP
is an idiot.

Some fast food is good. Del Taco's bean & cheese burritos are great.
Personally, I can think of quite a few fast food items that I would
prefer to most of the recipes posted here, including everything that
you have posted recently.

1. Del Taco B&C burrito, extra green
2. Lion's Choice roast beef sandwich
3 Del taco chicken soft taco, no secret sauce, plus green
4. Popeye's spicy fried chicken (though the pieces are tiny and WAY
overpriced).
5. Steak'n Shake triple steakburger
6. Steak'n Shake chili

The folks out in Cali nearly all speak well of In-N-Out Burger. We
now have Red Robin here, which I've yet to try. Same with Johnny
Rockets, but I just registered for both of their e-clubs. Not all
fast food is crap.

Hey, are you involved in that unionization effort?

> John Kuthe

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Jul 24, 7:07*am, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 6:09*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 24, 3:56*am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:

> > > McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER

> > > Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> > > slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> > > Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> > > processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!

> > > Please Note****

> > > Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> > > cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> > > square.

> > > McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger

> > > Ingredients:
> > > 2 prepared beef patties
> > > 1 prepared bun
> > > 2 American cheese slices
> > > 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon

> > > Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> > > recipe. Dress the bun the same way.

> > > Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> > > half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> > > that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> > > cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> > > toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> > > regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> > > then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.

> > > Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

> > Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
> > were never any good really.

> > One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
> > at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
> > it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

> One can't make a McDonald's burger at home. *I can easily see thinking
> they are crappy and not wanting to, but one couldn't anyway. *The OP
> is an idiot.
>
> Some fast food is good. *Del Taco's bean & cheese burritos are great.
> Personally, I can think of quite a few fast food items that I would
> prefer to most of the recipes posted here, including everything that
> you have posted recently.
>
> 1. Del Taco B&C burrito, extra green
> 2. Lion's Choice roast beef sandwich
> 3 *Del taco chicken soft taco, no secret sauce, plus green
> 4. Popeye's spicy fried chicken (though the pieces are tiny and WAY
> overpriced).
> 5. Steak'n Shake triple steakburger

I've never eaten a triple. A Double Steakburgers w/cheese, pickles and
mustard is my standard Steak-n-Shake burger.

> 6. Steak'n Shake chili

Definitely YUM! Once recently I ordered a 'cup' if chili, and the
waitress brought be a 'bowl', and I pointed out that I had ordered a
'cup' and she said they were out of cups! Lucky ME! :-)

> The folks out in Cali nearly all speak well of In-N-Out Burger. *We
> now have Red Robin here, which I've yet to try. *Same with Johnny
> Rockets, but I just registered for both of their e-clubs. *

Been to Red Robin. Boring brass and fern place with a liquor license.
Lots of flair, little substance.

> Not all
> fast food is crap.

No, that's why I said "most".

> Hey, are you involved in that unionization effort?

What unionization effort?

John Kuthe...

> > John Kuthe

> --Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...B?OpenDocument

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On 24 July, 09:56, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>
> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese.

Why do you use plastic shit then?

> That is KEY!

Anyone who uses marketingspeak like "Key" instead of a "important" is
a ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Jul 24, 7:41*am, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 7:38*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Jul 24, 7:07*am, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:

> > > Hey, are you involved in that unionization effort?

> > What unionization effort?

> http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...uristatenews/s...

Oh, no, I'd not heard of that. I remember hearing about an effort to
standardize the "skills" of home health care workers, which I think is
a good idea. As far as wages, I think I'm making a fair wage. I just
could use a lot more HOURS a week! I lost my 16 hour a week client,
and while I picked up another 10 hour a week client, I could sure use
those 16 hours a week back! Or even a part of that!

John Kuthe...

> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:36 +0100, sf <stupid@****> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:45:38 GMT, "ViLco" > wrote:
>
>>sf wrote:
>>
>>> You realized you're xposting???

>>no tnx

>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
type of usenet scum.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 05:38:26 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>What unionization effort?

did you know you're xposting too?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:49:08 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:36 +0100, sf <stupid@****> wrote:

>>>no tnx

>>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
>type of usenet scum.

P.S

If I find out who it is, I'll smash their ****ing legs with a hammer.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ViLco wrote:

>>> no tnx

>> Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>> you shouldn't be allowed to post.

> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

You replied to a faking troll, who added newsgroups again.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 24, 3:56*am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER

1. Ground up microwaved kangaroo tail patty
2. Rancid process cheese
3. Imitation ketchup
4. Rehydrated onions
5. Microwaved pickle slice
6. Bun that was around in Jesus' time

Get some teenaged kid that hasn't washed in the past five years to
slap all this together and charge you a couple of bucks, et voila!
The McShitter's experience!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:19:46 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:

>ViLco wrote:

>>> Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>> you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

>You replied to a faking troll, who added newsgroups again.

You got trolled, Michael.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:36 +0100, sf <stupid@****> wrote:

>>>no tnx

>>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

> Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
> type of usenet scum.

Your still xposting!

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"sf" <stupid@****s> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:49:08 -0700, sf > wrote:

>>>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>>Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
>>type of usenet scum.

> P.S
>
> If I find out who it is, I'll smash their ****ing legs with a hammer.

Isn't there some McLaw against that... let's ask Andy Esq. aka Opie Radar
Matlock. hehe

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:36 +0100, sf <stupid@****> wrote:

>>>no tnx

>>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

> Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
> type of usenet scum.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

IAWTP.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"sf" <stupid@****s> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:49:08 -0700, sf > wrote:

>>>Well you're obviously an idiot. If you can't drive your newsreader,
>>>you shouldn't be allowed to post.

>>Please KF that idiot. People who impersonate others are the worst
>>type of usenet scum.

> P.S
>
> If I find out who it is, I'll smash their ****ing legs with a hammer.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Use a sledgehammer, works much better than an ordinary hammer.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
On Jul 24, 3:56 am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>
> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!
>
> Please Note****
>
> Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
> cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
> square.
>
> McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
>
> Ingredients:
> 2 prepared beef patties
> 1 prepared bun
> 2 American cheese slices
> 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon
>
> Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
> recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
>
> Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
> half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
> that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
> cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
> toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
>
> Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

>Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
>were never any good really.

>One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
>at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
>it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

>John Kuthe...

Because, it eliminates the need to COOK AND CLEAN UP. Thus, saving you
time, and therefore money.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:19:46 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> > wrote:
>
>> ViLco wrote:

>>> You're obviously an unmannered bonehead, plonk me

>> You replied to a faking troll, who added newsgroups again.
>>

> You got trolled, Michael.

Not me. ViLco got trolled.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 02:08:02 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Jul 24, 3:56 am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
>> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>>
>> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
>> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
>> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
>> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!
>>
>> Please Note****
>>
>> Most slices of American cheese are too big for McDonald's®
>> cheeseburgers. So take about 1/4" off two edges to make a smaller
>> square.
>>
>> McDonald's® Bacon Double-Cheeseburger
>>
>> Ingredients:
>> 2 prepared beef patties
>> 1 prepared bun
>> 2 American cheese slices
>> 1 slice Oscar Mayer® Ready Made bacon
>>
>> Prepare the beef patties and buns as directed in the regular hamburger
>> recipe. Dress the bun the same way.
>>
>> Microwave the pre-cooked bacon for about 15-20 seconds, tear it in
>> half, and lay the pieces side by side on the dressed crown. Follow
>> that with one slice of cheese. Put cooked beef patty #1 on top of the
>> cheese, add another slice of cheese and then beef patty #2. Add the
>> toasted heel and wrap in a 12"x16" sheet of waxed paper. (see cooking
>> regular hamburgers for wrapping directions) Let sit for 5-7 minutes,
>> then microwave (still wrapped) for 15 seconds until hot.
>>
>> Enjoy a classic bacon double cheeseburger!

>>Why on earth would I ever want to make a McCraps cheeseburger? They
>>were never any good really.

>>One of my criteria for eating out is would I make the food I get out
>>at home, if I could? If not, why am I paying perfectly good money for
>>it out? And that leaves FastFood crap out almost completely!

>>John Kuthe...

> Because, it eliminates the need to COOK AND CLEAN UP. Thus, saving you
> time, and therefore money.

yep, i'm quite sure you earn a very high hourly rate at your job. if you
have one.

blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"JERRY" > wrote in message
m...

> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Jul 24, 3:56 am, Ronald McDonald. <e...@up.****> wrote:
>> McDONALD'S® "OLD-SCHOOL" CHEESEBURGER
>>
>> Cook the burgers using the regular hamburger recipe and place one THIN
>> slice of american cheese on the crown side before adding meat patty.
>> Don't use Kraft singles or Velveeta. (or anything termed as "American
>> processed cheese FOOD) Use only real American cheese. That is KEY!

> Because, it eliminates the need to COOK AND CLEAN UP. Thus, saving you
> time, and therefore money.

Some people have more time then money so making it themselves makes more
since.

Robert

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Kuettner wrote:

>>> You replied to a faking troll, who added newsgroups again.

I know that it wasn't sf, she would never reply like that

>> You got trolled, Michael.

> Not me. ViLco got trolled.

My post stands there as valid as when I posted it, ppl making fakes on
usenet are just that, unmannered boneheads. Summer trolls, it's always been
like this in these period when lotsa assholes are out of school but not
already in vacation