Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

Default Zucchini

If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
please check if they're correct?

For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!

June
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:40:26 +0000 (UTC), "June H" wrote:

>If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>please check if they're correct?
>
>For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>
>June

The above is from the Mike Reid troll. Please don't feed it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:40:26 +0000 (UTC), "June H" wrote:
>
>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>> please check if they're correct?
>>
>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>
>> June

> The above is from the Mike Reid troll. Please don't feed it.

If you don't want us to feed it, why did you continue the xposting?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:19:31 -0400, Bob Muncie >
wrote:

>Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:40:26 +0000 (UTC), "June H" wrote:
>>
>>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>>> please check if they're correct?
>>>
>>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>>
>>> June

>> The above is from the Mike Reid troll. Please don't feed it.
>>

>If you don't want us to feed it, why did you continue the xposting?

So that people in both groups know that it's from the Mike Reid troll.

Please don't feed him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:40:26 +0000 (UTC), "June H" wrote:
>>
>>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>>> please check if they're correct?
>>>
>>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>>
>>> June

>> The above is from the Mike Reid troll. Please don't feed it.
>>

>If you don't want us to feed it, why did you continue the xposting?

At least she xposted deliberately to warn us. A few regulars here are
xposting w/o being aware. Check your headers, people!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:42:40 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>"June H" wrote in message ...
>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>> please check if they're correct?
>>
>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>
>> June

>Zucchini = courgettes... and stop your ****ing crossposting! You're the one
>who doesn't know how to cook!

It was an xposting troll, Jill. Many of them take on personas that
are not their own, because it's the only way they can get noticed.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:42:40 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>>"June H" wrote in message ...
>>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>>> please check if they're correct?
>>>
>>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>>
>>> June

>>Zucchini = courgettes... and stop your ****ing crossposting! You're the
>>one
>>who doesn't know how to cook!

> It was an xposting troll, Jill. Many of them take on personas that
> are not their own, because it's the only way they can get noticed.

Yeah, but some of us are getting tired of the uk fast food trolls. It's
pretty obvious people who eat only fast food don't know a courgette is a
zucchini. I personally love them, grilled, oven roasted or steamed.
Unfortunately, it's been raining too much here for them to grow much longer
than 2 inches. Which is probably about the size of "June's" penis LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:29:28 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>Yeah, but some of us are getting tired of the uk fast food trolls. It's
>pretty obvious people who eat only fast food don't know a courgette is a
>zucchini.

People over in ukf+d are pretty much fed up too (I think those trolls
are trying to start an inter-newsgroup flamefest), but you can thank
some prominent denizens of rfc for xposting all the fast food crap
here.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

In article >, "June H" wrote:

> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
> please check if they're correct?
>
> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>
> June

That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".

Ignorance is bliss. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> In article >, "June H" wrote:
>
> > If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could
> > you please check if they're correct?
> >
> > For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
> >
> > June

> That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".
>
> Ignorance is bliss. ;-)

No, we call it courgette, you stupid, inbred, redneck American.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:49:53 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article >, "June H" wrote:
>
>> If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
>> please check if they're correct?
>>
>> For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
>>
>> June

> That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".
>
> Ignorance is bliss. ;-)

i've never seen a jack-o'-chini.

your pal,
blake
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

In article >, "June H" wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >, "June H" wrote:
> >
> > > If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could
> > > you please check if they're correct?
> > >
> > > For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!
> > >
> > > June

> > That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".
> >
> > Ignorance is bliss. ;-)

> No, we call it courgette, you stupid, inbred, redneck American.

We beat your sorry asses to become a free nation.
Be careful who you call "inbred" or "stupid".

Redcoat.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The message >
from Omelet > contains these words:

> > If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
> > please check if they're correct?
> >
> > For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!

The above was a flame posted by a troll impersonator .

> That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".

Nope. What you call zucchini we call courgettes (and we grow and eat
them here)
Since zucchini is the term used in Italy and the US, UK cooks who have
travelled, or read cook books,
know perfectly well what they are.

What you call pumpkins, we call pumpkins. We grow and eat those too.

Janet

UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Janet Baraclough > wrote:

> The message >
> from Omelet > contains these words:
>

> > > If you bloody idiots insist on posting your stupid recipes, could you
> > > please check if they're correct?
> > >
> > > For example, we don't have zucchini in the UK!

> The above was a flame posted by a troll impersonator .

Ok, sorry!

> > That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".

> Nope. What you call zucchini we call courgettes (and we grow and eat
> them here)
> Since zucchini is the term used in Italy and the US, UK cooks who have
> travelled, or read cook books,
> know perfectly well what they are.

I jolly well hope so.

> What you call pumpkins, we call pumpkins. We grow and eat those too.
>
> Janet
>
> UK

They are especially good small and green.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Baraclough > wrote in message
[snip]
> What you call pumpkins, we call pumpkins. We
> grow and eat those too.

How about pumpkin juice? Every time I hear/read that in the Harry Potter
series, I think, "Pumpkin juice? Why would anyone willingly drink that?"
'Course, I once had the same reaction to carrot juice, only to have someone
with a juicer produced that particular vegetable's liquid for me; I was
convince after finishing it wasn't something I ever wished to try again...

The Ranger

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

In message >,
Omelet > writes
>In article >, "June H" wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>> > That's only because y'all call it "pumpkin".
>> >
>> > Ignorance is bliss. ;-)

>> No, we call it courgette, you stupid, inbred, redneck American.

>We beat your sorry asses to become a free nation.
>Be careful who you call "inbred" or "stupid".
>
>Redcoat.

Excues me!!!! You have been replying to a troll all this time. Surely
you noticed? We have all tried very hard to make sure no-one sees the
stupid prat's posts and you go and reply to them. Doh!

PS (An apology would be nice.)
--
June Hughes
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:49:19 +0100, June Hughes
> wrote:

>In message >,
>Omelet > writes
>>In article >, "June H" wrote:

<snip>

>>> No, we call it courgette, you stupid, inbred, redneck American.

>>We beat your sorry asses to become a free nation.
>>Be careful who you call "inbred" or "stupid".
>>
>>Redcoat.

>Excues me!!!! You have been replying to a troll all this time. Surely
>you noticed? We have all tried very hard to make sure no-one sees the
>stupid prat's posts and you go and reply to them. Doh!

Which is one of the dangers about xposting to a group you don't read.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Omelet
> > writes

>>> No, we call it courgette, you stupid, inbred, redneck American.

>>We beat your sorry asses to become a free nation.
>>Be careful who you call "inbred" or "stupid".
>>
>>Redcoat.

> Excues me!!!! You have been replying to a troll all this time. Surely
> you noticed? We have all tried very hard to make sure no-one sees the
> stupid prat's posts and you go and reply to them. Doh!
>
> PS (An apology would be nice.)
> --
> June Hughes

Why on earth should anyone apologize to a troll? You truly are one dumb
bitch.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" ha scritto nel messaggio

> i've never seen a jack-o'-chini.