Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Strait to the guts response was - how soon will obama bring the troops home ?

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:51:50 +0800, "Phil..c" <invalid@invalid> wrote:

>~anya-sexy-girl~ wrote:
>> how soon will obama bring the troops home ?

I don't disagree with your objective, darlin', but:

Could you possibly look at the word "Strait"?

It means a place in the water between two obstacles.

I think you meant straight: which means unerring and
direct.

Cheers.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemiker" wrote:
>"Phil..c" wrote:
>>~anya-sexy-girl~ wrote:
>>> how soon will obama bring the troops home ?

> I don't disagree with your objective, darlin', but:
>
> Could you possibly look at the word "Strait"?
>
> It means a place in the water between two obstacles.
>
> I think you meant straight: which means unerring and
> direct.

Wrong!

In modern usage more often than all other meanings combined straight means
not ***; heterosexual.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
| "Chemiker" wrote:
| >
| > I don't disagree with your objective, darlin', but:
| >
| > Could you possibly look at the word "Strait"?
| >
| > It means a place in the water between two obstacles.
| >
| > I think you meant straight: which means unerring and
| > direct.
| >

| Wrong!
|
| In modern usage more often than all other meanings combined straight means
| not ***; heterosexual.

To you it probably does.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:50:04 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

> "Chemiker" wrote:

>> I don't disagree with your objective, darlin', but:
>>
>> Could you possibly look at the word "Strait"?
>>
>> It means a place in the water between two obstacles.
>>
>> I think you meant straight: which means unerring and
>> direct.
>>

> Wrong!
>
> In modern usage more often than all other meanings combined straight means
> not ***; heterosexual.

you got gays on the ****ing brain.

blake

Check it before you bring it home! notbob General Cooking 18 11-08-2016 07:15 AM
bring home the sauce gregz Barbecue 0 27-12-2013 02:46 AM
$50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer Winemaking 0 01-07-2011 01:27 PM
Strait to the guts response was - how soon will obama bring the troops home ? jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 0 21-07-2009 01:30 PM
Bring Home the Bacon!!! [email protected] General Cooking 0 22-03-2006 08:27 PM