Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Overcharge and Attitude

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:20:00 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> On Jul 18, 11:19*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 06:16:10 -0700 (PDT), The Ranger wrote:
>>> On Jul 18, 4:19*am, "Giusi" > wrote:
>>> [snip]

>>> If I was scared of the anony-mice, I'd never post a thing. Since my
>>> continued posting really upsets the few gnats flying about, I'll just
>>> have to continue. That seems to be an appropriate revenge.

>>> The Ranger

>> you kinda dig revenge, don't you?

> You don't? Weird.

it's called being an adult.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 19, 11:39 am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:20:00 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> >> you kinda dig revenge, don't you?

> > You don't? Weird.

> it's called being an adult.

There's this concept called, "justice." It is managed revenge. How
would you describe the emotions you feel when you respond in a mildly
hostile way to one of my posts? Do you hope, at least a little bit,
that you are hurting my feelings? I do "kinda dig revenge." Most
folks do, I'd say the overwhelming majority do. I'm honest enough to
admit it. I believe in repentance too.

> blake

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:17:33 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> On Jul 19, 11:39 am, blake murphy > wrote:

>>> You don't? Weird.

>> it's called being an adult.

> There's this concept called, "justice." It is managed revenge. How
> would you describe the emotions you feel when you respond in a mildly
> hostile way to one of my posts? Do you hope, at least a little bit,
> that you are hurting my feelings?

no, mostly i'm laughing my ass off.

>I do "kinda dig revenge." Most
> folks do, I'd say the overwhelming majority do. I'm honest enough to
> admit it. I believe in repentance too.

maybe most people are barbarians. that doesn't make it admirable. and the
'at least i'm honest enough to admit it' is mostly a rationalization that
allows you to pat yourself on the back even further.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in message
[snip]
> no, mostly i'm laughing my ass off.

[snip]

Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:18:53 -0700, The Ranger wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote in message
> [snip]
>> no, mostly i'm laughing my ass off.

> [snip]
>
> Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.
>
> The Ranger

yep. i post here because i enjoy it.

at least most of the time that people laugh at my posts they're laughing
with me.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 22, 8:26*am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:18:53 -0700, The Ranger wrote:
> > blake murphy > wrote in message
> .. .
> > [snip]
> >> no, mostly i'm laughing my ass off.

> > [snip]
> >
> > Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.
> >

> yep. *i post here because i enjoy it.

I would hope that's the reason for your ongoing posting. If you found
it work or painful, then you'd stop. But it also explains your driving
desire to read everything I post and then respond. You truly enjoy
trying to derive pain from others.

> at least most of the time that people laugh at my posts they're laughing
> with me.

Keeping those lies right in front of you. I see by you're telling them
so often you've finally started to believe them. You remind me of the
child that loudly cackles at everything he says because he's convinced
he's so smart and amusing. At least he has his audience of one.

Yep, thanks for proving my point; you're truly pathetic and simply to
be pitied.

The Ranger
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:18:53 -0700, The Ranger wrote:
>
>> blake murphy > wrote in message
>> [snip]
>>> no, mostly i'm laughing my ass off.

>> [snip]
>>
>> Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.
>>
>> The Ranger

> yep. i post here because i enjoy it.
>
> at least most of the time that people laugh at my posts they're laughing
> with me.

You have the annoying habit of being smarter and more eloquent than the
average bear. It's lonely at the top. See? You've lost Ranger's love. *sob*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:35:37 -0700 (PDT), The Ranger wrote:

> On Jul 22, 8:26*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:18:53 -0700, The Ranger wrote:
>>> blake murphy > wrote in message
>>> [snip]
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.
>>>

>> yep. *i post here because i enjoy it.

> I would hope that's the reason for your ongoing posting. If you found
> it work or painful, then you'd stop. But it also explains your driving
> desire to read everything I post and then respond.

oh, horseshit.

most of your Heartwarming Tales of Family Life might be a little too
saccharine for me, but i don't respond to them. if that floats your boat,
fine.

but the story of the waiter incurring your mighty wrath was over the top,
and i responded to it. along with many others, don't forget.

>You truly enjoy
> trying to derive pain from others.

you are truly full of shit except for those portions not full of yourself.

i've gotten fan letters from people i respect. so **** you.

>You remind me of the
> child that loudly cackles at everything he says because he's convinced
> he's so smart and amusing. At least he has his audience of one.

i have parents of my own, who did a good job raising me, i think. i don't
need your thoughts on child-raising.

> Yep, thanks for proving my point; you're truly pathetic and simply to
> be pitied.

yep. i'm a pitiable creature, dismissing everyone who criticizes me as a
pathetic figure.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:41:21 -0400, cybercat wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:18:53 -0700, The Ranger wrote:
>>
>>> blake murphy > wrote in message
>>> [snip]
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Figures; that explains every post you've ever made.
>>>
>>> The Ranger

>> yep. i post here because i enjoy it.
>>
>> at least most of the time that people laugh at my posts they're laughing
>> with me.
>>

> You have the annoying habit of being smarter and more eloquent than the
> average bear. It's lonely at the top. See? You've lost Ranger's love. *sob*

it's safe to say he won't be taking me in to get my shots anytime soon.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote

> you are truly full of shit except for those portions not full of yourself.

You surely have a way with words.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in message
[snip bouquet-inspire bullshit]
> i've gotten fan letters from people i respect. so **** you.

[snip remaining drivel]

You "respect" no one, starting with yourself -- which as I said earlier,
explains your postings -- so continue reading everything I post. You'll
continue to respond regardless. I know you can't help yourself.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in message
[snip]
> it's safe to say he won't be taking me in to get my
> shots anytime soon.

Is that the only reason you've not gone to get your rabies series? Shit,
boy, man up already.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:00:50 -0400, cybercat wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote
>>
>> you are truly full of shit except for those portions not full of yourself.
>>

> You surely have a way with words.

hey, i been to school.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:25:14 -0700, The Ranger wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote in message
> [snip bouquet-inspire bullshit]
>> i've gotten fan letters from people i respect. so **** you.

> [snip remaining drivel]
>
> You "respect" no one, starting with yourself -- which as I said earlier,
> explains your postings -- so continue reading everything I post. You'll
> continue to respond regardless. I know you can't help yourself.
>
> The Ranger

yep lack of self-esteem, that's me all over.

but here's a friendly clue: i read almost everything here, not just your
posts. if your posts were the only attraction, i'd be over at
alt.****ing.goofballs instead.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote in message
[snip]
> yep lack of self-esteem, that's me all over.

I know; it's patently obvious.

> [..] i'm over at alt.****ing.****licks.

Fixed it for you.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:26:08 -0700, The Ranger wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote in message
> [snip]
>> yep lack of self-esteem, that's me all over.

> I know; it's patently obvious.
>
>> [..] i'm over at alt.****ing.****licks.

> Fixed it for you.
>
> The Ranger

this isn't making you look smart, ranger, and i'm just laughing.

blake