Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

Default Off out for a bite to eat

And a good scoop at the vino too!

I'll pop in on my return just to pass on the latest gossip about Slag
Hughes. It truly is amazing how many people in this area have heard of her
and truly loathe her. I promise to pass on ALL the tidbits.

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

In message >, June Nemesis
> writes
>And a good scoop at the vino too!
>
>I'll pop in on my return just to pass on the latest gossip about Slag
>Hughes. It truly is amazing how many people in this area have heard of her
>and truly loathe her. I promise to pass on ALL the tidbits.
>
>June Hughes
>34 Weirdale Avenue
>Barnet
>London N20 0AG
>
>Tel: 0208 361 4548

'Innit?' Isn't that what you said in your earlier post? Someone has
just pointed it out to me and it rather gives you away. As for being a
lady of the night, thanks for the flattery. At my age, I should be so
lucky. Have a happy life, you sad little person.
--
June Hughes