Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

Default A call to account

It is accounting time for June Hughes.

Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
type of ad.

Contact June here for a good time:

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

On Jul 17, 11:36*am, "June Nemesis" >
wrote:
> It is accounting time for June Hughes.
>
> Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?
>
> It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
> type of ad.
>
> Contact June here for a good time:
>
> June Hughes
> 34 Weirdale Avenue
> Barnet
> London N20 0AG
>
> Tel: 0208 361 4548
>
> Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Jul 17, 11:36 am, "June Nemesis" >
> wrote:
>> It is accounting time for June Hughes.
>>
>> Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?
>>
>> It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
>> type of ad.
>>
>> Contact June here for a good time:
>>
>> June Hughes
>> 34 Weirdale Avenue
>> Barnet
>> London N20 0AG
>>
>> Tel: 0208 361 4548
>>
>> Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

> Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

Its the drawers bit that got you?
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

On Jul 17, 1:23*pm, PeterC > wrote:
> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On Jul 17, 11:36 am, "June Nemesis" >
> > wrote:
> >> It is accounting time for June Hughes.

> >> Would you like the services of a top drawer "accountant"?

> >> It's a good cover, innit? Much more subtle than the usual "French Lessons"
> >> type of ad.

> >> Contact June here for a good time:

> >> June Hughes
> >> 34 Weirdale Avenue
> >> Barnet
> >> London N20 0AG

> >> Tel: 0208 361 4548

> >> Fees by mutual agreement. Cash only.

> > Please descibe the "services". I've been lonely for quite a while....

> Its the drawers bit that got you?- Hide quoted text -

No...it was the "French Lessons"!!
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"alan.holmes" > wrote in message

> I've never found communcations with Anne to be unpleasant, I have also met
> her in person and she is quite nice.

What would you know? You're just a plonker.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> alan.holmes wrote:
>> > I've never found communcations with Anne to be unpleasant, I have
>> > also met her in person and she is quite nice.

>> All I can say is that you were very lucky! She visited me when I was
>> recovering from a very serious illness, one in which I nearly died. I
>> had
>> been in a wheelchair for a long time, and with that and very strong
>> medication I had gained weight. She came to see me and met my husband,
>> David. My real name is Patricia. David has always called me, Pat. No
>> one
>> else had seen me or had known what David called me.

>> After her visit, I had continual attacks BY A TROLL in all the groups
>> which I use, over a very long period, many of which "Fat Pat" name
>> calling were the least! Now, I wonder who that was???

> You didn't accept my explanation then, and you probably won't
> now - but one of your newly acquired "friends" called me within
> minutes of my return home, following my visit to you, and - not
> realising that your name was "top secret" - I referred to you as Pat.
> Thinking about it later, when the shit hit the fan, it occurred to me
> that her call was probably made with the express intent of acquiring
> information.
>
> Isn't there a possibility, since you were then on her "hate list" she
> could have passed on that information? You could at least consider
> the possibility, because, although I AM guilty of disclosing your name,
> I most certainly am NOT guilty of trolling.
>
>> I am much stronger now and will not put up with it, but it hurt and
>> upset me for a very long time when I was trying to recover!

> I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
> you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!
>
> It obviously suits you better to believe that I visited you with mischief
> in mind - and it's up to you what you believe, even if you are so greatly
> mistaken! I'm not going to attempt to justify myself to you again - or
> correct your erroneous assumptions. Get on with it!
>
> --
> AnneJ

Quite right, Anne! You tell her! She's always bitching and moaning and
playing the victim. It's that poor June Hughes I feel sorry for, there she
is, trying to help everybody as usual, when, wham! Suddenly she is accused
of bullying the moaning 'O'! Tork about unfair!

I blame that Mike Reid for all this.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> All I can say is that you were very lucky! She visited me when I was
>>> recovering from a very serious illness, one in which I nearly died.
>>> I had been in a wheelchair for a long time, and with that and very
>>> strong medication I had gained weight. She came to see me and met
>>> my husband, David. My real name is Patricia. David has always
>>> called me, Pat. No one else had seen me or had known what David
>>> called me.

>>> After her visit, I had continual attacks BY A TROLL in all the
>>> groups which I use, over a very long period, many of which "Fat
>>> Pat" name calling were the least! Now, I wonder who that was???

>> You didn't accept my explanation then, and you probably won't
>> now -

> NO! I don't!
>
> but one of your newly acquired "friends" called me within
>> minutes of my return home, following my visit to you, and - not
>> realising that your name was "top secret" - I referred to you as Pat.
>> Thinking about it later, when the shit hit the fan, it occurred to me
>> that her call was probably made with the express intent of acquiring
>> information.

> But <FAT> PAT???? Now, I wonder where she could have got that from?
>
> Isn't there a possibility, since you were then on her "hate list" she
>> could have passed on that information? You could at least consider
>> the possibility, because, although I AM guilty of disclosing your
>> name, I most certainly am NOT guilty of trolling.

> ....... and the weight I was carrying because of that
> illness................ Hmmmm now where could she have POSSIBLY have
> heard
> taht from? Hmmmmm??? Oh perhaps she got that from the fairies?
>
> FAT PAT! You are seriously sick) THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID! No one
> else has seen me in that period of my recovery but .....YOU !
>
>>> I am much stronger now and will not put up with it, but it hurt and
>>> upset me for a very long time when I was trying to recover!

>> I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
>> you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

> Playing???? OH come on!!!!! Let;s face it.. I <WAS> YOUR victim!!!!!!
>
>> It obviously suits you better to believe that I visited you with
>> mischief in mind -

> Yes I do! And subsequent events proved it to be so!
>
> and it's up to you what you believe, even if you
>> are so greatly mistaken! I'm not going to attempt to justify myself
>> to you again - or correct your erroneous assumptions. Get on with it!

> LOL I don't have to make an assumption.... the events were clear!!
>
> You may try to squirm your way out of what you did... but you are fooling
> NO
> ONE!!

That's right 'O', you tell her! She very nearly fooled me with her
protestations about never trolling until you exposed her machinations. Thank
you for helping the scales fall from my eyes. Anyway, you can *never* trust
the Welsh, can you? Where do you think the word "welsher" came from, eh?

Taffy was a Welshman
Taffy was a thief

Says it all, don't it? Bloody Welsh! That Anne Winker Robinson got it in
one! Oh yes!

I blame that Mike Reid for all this unpleasantness.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Mike.. . .
> > writes
>>Following up to June Hughes
>>
>>> Did I say it was you? However, now I come to think about it, the post
>>> is also posted in the coronation street group and re.food.cooking,

>>Even more interesting but possibly the troll tracking O. He is willing to
>>waste a lot of his "life" following people around to try and find anything
>>he feels might intimidate, cause arguments or promote rifts.
>>That phone number and Junes name do appear on one webpage.

> Yes, I know that now but as my clients know my real business number, I
> don't really care.
> --
> June Hughes

Well said, June and you carry on showing you don't really care by posting
replies to them trolls every time they come in here. I admire your
fortitude.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> > I cannot, honestly, believe that _anything_ is capable of upsetting
>> > you for even a short time - you're playing the victim here, methinks!

>> Playing???? OH come on!!!!! Let;s face it.. I <WAS> YOUR victim!!!!!!

> No, YOU are NOBODY'S "victim", unless it suits you to play that part!!
>
>> LOL I don't have to make an assumption.... the events were clear!!

>> You may try to squirm your way out of what you did... but you are
>> fooling NO ONE!!

> I'm not "squirming" - not for you! Merely trying to put the truth "out
> there" but you have no interest in the truth, have you - you want to be
> perceived as the victim! Well, that good an actress you are not - you
> can only fool some of the people some of the time! Others will
> become aware of what's going on, and of how trouble follows you
> around - but does it, or do you actually tow it along behind you?
> June - at one time your best buddy - became aware - others will also.
> I wish you luck in your acting career - you will certainly need it!!
>
> --
> AnneJ

You tell her, Anne! It's about time somebody stood up to her, always moaning
and playing the victim. Why, she even accuses good old June Hughes of being
a devious person!

You Welsh folk have always been beacons of truth and scions of virtues in
seas of turpitude. Sail on, good ship Annie J, carry your message far and
wide across the Usenet oceans until you reach a group of tranquility.

I blame that sailor Mike Reid for all this.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Ophelia
> > writes
>>Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> (I did, of course, mean to say "the same thing" in my previous post.)
>>>
>>> I'm sure you think that I know a lot about things about which
>>> I know nowt. It's quite flattering, in a "peculiar" way... I rather
>>> suspect that you know a great deal more about trolling than
>>> most of the folk here. In fact I'm sure you do... (NB no smiley)

>>You may 'not' smile all you wish, but you and your cohort are experts at
>>trolling as I and many others know. I have had many experiences of it and
>>it
>>has, as has all communications with you, been extremely unpleasant.
>>
>>I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now. Apparently not
>>enough to stop you stirring.
>>

> Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?
> --
> June Hughes

You saintly, sanctimonious, two-faced turd scrape!

What do *you* care about poor old Anne Welsh Jackson's daughter. Are there
no depths too low for you to stoop to try and fool innocent readers by
hiding your twisting, malevolent ways? Now you hide behind sick children

Have you no shame, June Hughes?

Have you no shame?

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Ophelia
> > writes
>>
>>"June Hughes" > wrote in message
>>> In message >, Ophelia
>>>>

>>> snip

>>> Now those ARE more lies. Would you like me do divulge the rest? Leave
>>> me
>>> alone, O, please. TIA.

>>May I remind you that YOU are the one constanly bitching about ME! For a
>>long time I did not respond at all, but then I got bloody fed up. Please
>>leave ME alone and I will be more than happy never to mention your name
>>again.
>>

> No mention of your lies, O, eh? No-one has been 'constantly' been
> bitching about you. I, for one, would be happy never to see your name
> again. Have some dignity and leave everyone alone before you fall forever
> into the huge hole you have dug for yourself. Now pull yourself together,
> woman, get on with the rest of your life and leave us to get on with ours.
> (No doubt you will post a silly response to this post but this is usenet
> and no-one can stop you.)
> --
> June Hughes

Oi! Hughsie! You said a couple of days ago you would not be seeing her
replies. So, has your killfile broken down or were you just telling more
lies?

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Ophelia
> > writes
>>
>>"June Hughes" > wrote in message
>>> In message >, Ophelia

>>> No mention of your lies, O, eh? No-one has been 'constantly' been
>>> bitching about you. I, for one, would be happy never to see your name
>>> again. Have some dignity and leave everyone alone before you fall
>>> forever
>>> into the huge hole you have dug for yourself. Now pull yourself
>>> together,
>>> woman, get on with the rest of your life and leave us to get on with
>>> ours.
>>> (No doubt you will post a silly response to this post but this is usenet
>>> and no-one can stop you.)

>>I don't need to. You did a good job already. As for every comment you
>>made
>>about me, it is a matter of record
>>

> So what? You have kept my posts and emails (which incidentally you have
> no right to copy to anyone without my permission). Have you still got all
> the posts Janet and Anne made to rec.food.cooking on your computer? ie The
> ones you were saving then continually sending to me with your silly,
> bitchy comments? You are not a very pleasant person who is only happy
> when they are quarrelling with someone and I have no more time for you or
> your ridiculous posts. 'Bye and good riddance.
> --
> June Hughes

"'Bye and good riddance." Does that mean you are going to killfile her
*AGAIN*. You must have spent a fortune on wonky killfiles.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"New User" > wrote in message
> June Hughes wrote:
>> In message >, Ophelia
>> > writes

>>> May I remind you that YOU are the one constanly bitching about ME! For
>>> a long time I did not respond at all, but then I got bloody fed
>>> up. Please leave ME alone and I will be more than happy never to
>>> mention your name again.
>>>

>> No mention of your lies, O, eh? No-one has been 'constantly' been
>> bitching about you.

> Actually, I don't think that is quite accurate. It may not be the same
> person each time, but whenever I come in this group, it seems that
> *someone* will be having a go at O. This has been going on for quite some
> time. The anti-O group hasn't remained constant during that time - a
> number of bridges have been built in the last year or so - but there are
> two constants.
>
> I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, but now I see
> that it is actually one that thrives on its internal tensions. I know a
> number of groups like that but they all seem to admit the fact to
> themselves. Oddly enough, those "robust" groups don't seem to attract
> trolls. This group *does* attract trolls abd I believe it is because of
> the nature of a group in turmoil pretending to be calm. The trolls exploit
> that hidden turmoil.
>
> I believe that if we would all dial the tensions down a little, the trolls
> will get bored and leave. So stop having a go at O. She'll then stop
> having a go back. The group will then eventually become the way we all
> want it to be. Unless, of course, you all actually *like* it as a
> battleground...
>
> --
> Enzo
>
> I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Oi! "New User"! You made a right balls up of that post, eh? You should spend
a bit money at the Troll Academy then you won't make such glaring errors.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Giusi" > wrote in message

> "New User" > ha scritto nel
>
>> I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, >but now I see
>> that > it is actually one that thrives on its >internal tensions. I know
>> a number of > groups like that >but they all seem to admit the fact to
>> themselves.

> Frankly, I do not think you come here often enough to make that statement.
> I hate all this crap and Mike has it all screened out. Many serious
> posters are hardly even coming by. What you are seeing are opportunistic
> "once in a whilers" who are happy to take a dig at one or the other and
> some deranged troll(s) who have made it their summer passtime to have at
> one or more regulars.
>
> We apparently cannot convince anyone to stop posting in these ludicrous
> threads and that includes you and me.

He's been coming here for ages, you st00pid Yank! It's old Enzo, 'O''s
brother! Can't you even read or is cooking foreign muck and boasting about
it in a UK food group all you are good for. Just like the typical Yank.
Storm in where not wanted and try to change everybody's world until it looks
like theirs. Yank go home! Or at least get back to your own steenking group.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> June Hughes > wrote:
>> Ophelia > writes
>> >
>> >I thought you had enough to keep you occupied just now.
>> >Apparently not enough to stop you stirring.
>> >

>> Her daughter is very poorly. Surely you could leave it just for once?

> Leave what she does best? At heart, Ophelia is a thug.
>
> This is actually distracting me from researching food combining,
> which was suggested as something worth trying for my daughter,
> but which is a concept of which I have no knowledge.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *YOU* jump in with both feet and have a go at 'O'
then blame *her* for distracting you. Sly, two-faced, hypocritical, lying
bitch, Anne Welsh Jackson, that's you, that is.

> In the vain hope that the people with some knowledge might
> be reading this thread - I suppose I shouId actually start a new
> thread - I wonder if someone could give me a quick run-down?
> One site suggests that fruit and veg are basically "neutral" while
> another suggests that some veg is acid, and some alkaline - and
> bananas can be both. With a brain which is increasingly atrophied,
> it can be confusing!
>
> --
> AnneJ

Well, basically, to save you starting a new thread, Ophelia is basically
"neutral" while June Hughes (and Mike Reid) is basically "acid". So get your
sick daughter to read the ongoing feud in uf+d.m and while they may not cure
her, they'll certainly give her a bloody good laugh.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Ophelia
> > writes
>>
>>"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
.. .
>>> This is actually distracting me from researching food combining,
>>> which was suggested as something worth trying for my daughter,
>>> but which is a concept of which I have no knowledge.
>>>
>>> In the vain hope that the people with some knowledge might
>>> be reading this thread - I suppose I shouId actually start a new
>>> thread - I wonder if someone could give me a quick run-down?
>>> One site suggests that fruit and veg are basically "neutral" while
>>> another suggests that some veg is acid, and some alkaline - and
>>> bananas can be both. With a brain which is increasingly atrophied,
>>> it can be confusing!

>>What a pity you didn't mention this when you first arrived instead of
>>going
>>into your usual attack mode!
>>

> Have you no compassion at all? The woman asked for help on a very serious
> matter but all you can do is wade in with your size 10's. You are
> appearing more and more like a troll by the minute.
> --
> June Hughes

Climb down off your sanctimonious high horse you snooty bitch. You fool no
one with your preaching.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Enzo Matrix" > wrote in message
> "New User"
>
> Akkkkk.... I've just reset my accounts but didn't put in my name. My
> apologies!
>
> --
> Enzo
>
> I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

I **** on your "apologies"! You attempted to pose as a "New User" who though
'O' was being picked on by the owners of this group. Whilst all that is true
it does not need a sock-puppet to mention it.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"New User" > wrote in message
> June Hughes wrote:
>> In message >, Ophelia
>> > writes

>>> What a pity you didn't mention this when you first arrived instead
>>> of going into your usual attack mode!
>>>

>> Have you no compassion at all? The woman asked for help on a very
>> serious matter but all you can do is wade in with your size 10's. You
>> are appearing more and more like a troll by the minute.

> The simple fact is that the majority of times O posts here, she is subject
> to an attack of some description. No wonder she is a little defensive at
> times.
>
> --
> Enzo
>
> I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Enzo! If trying to change your posting ID and act as a
sock-puppet it might be a good idea to get rid of your sig file first.

HTH.

HAND.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, Giusi
> > writes
>>
>>"New User" > ha scritto nel
>>
>>> I used to think that this group was a prely friendly one, >but now I see
>>> that > it is actually one that thrives on its >internal tensions. I know
>>> number of > groups like that >but they all seem to admit the fact to
>>> themselves.

>>Frankly, I do not think you come here often enough to make that statement.
>>I hate all this crap and Mike has it all screened out. Many serious
>>posters
>>are hardly even coming by. What you are seeing are opportunistic "once in
>>whilers" who are happy to take a dig at one or the other and some deranged
>>troll(s) who have made it their summer passtime to have at one or more
>>regulars.
>>
>>We apparently cannot convince anyone to stop posting in these ludicrous
>>threads and that includes you and me.
>>

> Well, Giusi, I am going to try very hard from now on. Life is too short
> to worry about stuff like that, especially when you see what some people
> here are going through in real life atm.
> --
> June Hughes

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!111!!!!!!!!!

How many times is that you've said you are going to stop, Hughes? You cannot
stop your spiteful ways at your age - old dogs ...

You have been a spiteful and mean tempered bitch all your life and you won't
change now.

I know.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.horror,uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
>> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>>
>>> It wouldn't matter if you did give a 'syphillitic rat's arse' the
>>> truth is the truth

>> Your saying "something" doesn't make it a fact - no matter how many
>> times your repeat it.

> *smile*

I am truly amazed at the amazing grace wot 'O' has showed in smiling and
turning the other cheek to that awful Welsh Woman and that Hughes Bitch. 'O'
truly is a princess of our hearts.

(Not like her sly brother Enzo who tries to pose as a "New User" to support
'O'. Be like me, Enzo, and post your support using your real name. I know I
will pay for this when *she* reads it but WTF? If you think she's a moaner
in this group you should hear her at home!)