Posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

Default Suits gone wild U.S. Balks At Prospect Of Imported ChineseChickens

Whichever suit thought this wqas a good idea needs some time in a
padded cell.

> http://consumerist.com/5312921/us-ba...inese-chickens

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

"zeez" > wrote in message
> Whichever suit thought this wqas

-chinese-chickens

Stop. Seriously.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Jul 16, 12:21*am, "news" > wrote:
> "zeez" > wrote in message
>
> ...> Whichever suit thought this wqas
>
> -chinese-chickens
>
> Stop. Seriously.

I just looked at our Chinese checkers game. it says, "MADE IN
INDONESIA." WTF is this world coming to?!?!

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 15, 11:25*pm, Stu > wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:54:20 -0700 (PDT), zeez > wrote:
> >Whichever suit thought this wqas a good idea needs some time in a
> >padded cell.

> >nada wrote:
> >>http://consumerist.com/5312921/us-ba...imported-chine....

> First of all, *Lead tainted toys, Poisonous drywall, Toys that can choke or
> seriously harm kids, Bad Seafood, and so much more. If they will poison their
> own people with tainted milk and keep the lid on it during the Olympics, why
> would it be a stretch that the chicken could be hazardous to the American
> Public? Who is supposed to be looking after the American Food supply, that's
> right your government who is bowing to the chicken producers so they can make
> money by shipping to China, and to hell with the health of Americans.

China is our main source of desperately needed credit so we don't want
to be ticking them off. One of the unintended consequences of being
trillions of dollars in hock is that we'll probably have to cave and
let them sell their contaminated chicken in the US, thus undercutting
the domestic chicken processing business and putting thousands of hard
working, illegal aliens out of work.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 16, 8:02*am, Christopher Helms > wrote:
> On Jul 15, 11:25*pm, Stu > wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:54:20 -0700 (PDT), zeez > wrote:
> > >Whichever suit thought this wqas a good idea needs some time in a
> > >padded cell.

> > First of all, *Lead tainted toys, Poisonous drywall, Toys that can choke or
> > seriously harm kids, Bad Seafood, and so much more. If they will poison their
> > own people with tainted milk and keep the lid on it during the Olympics, why
> > would it be a stretch that the chicken could be hazardous to the American
> > Public? Who is supposed to be looking after the American Food supply, that's
> > right your government who is bowing to the chicken producers so they can make
> > money by shipping to China, and to hell with the health of Americans.

> China is our main source of desperately needed credit so we don't want
> to be ticking them off. One of the unintended consequences of being
> trillions of dollars in hock is that we'll probably have to cave and
> let them sell their contaminated chicken in the US, thus undercutting
> the domestic chicken processing business and putting thousands of hard
> working, illegal aliens out of work.

Do Chinese chickens balk in Chinese?

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:25:21 -0500, Stu > wrote:

>Who is supposed to be looking after the American Food supply, that's
>right your government who is bowing to the chicken producers so they can make
>money by shipping to China, and to hell with the health of Americans.

Our government has never put enough inspectors out there to do better
than a spotty job. They are stretched way too thin.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:41:19 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 12:21*am, "news" > wrote:
>> "zeez" > wrote in message
>>
>> ...> Whichever suit thought this wqas
>>
>> -chinese-chickens
>>
>> Stop. Seriously.

>I just looked at our Chinese checkers game. it says, "MADE IN
>INDONESIA." WTF is this world coming to?!?!

Why is *that* a surprise?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 16, 9:46*am, sf > wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:41:19 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
>
> > wrote:
> >On Jul 16, 12:21*am, "news" > wrote:
> >> "zeez" > wrote in message

> ....> Whichever suit thought this wqas

> >> -chinese-chickens

> >> Stop. Seriously.

> >I just looked at our Chinese checkers game. *it says, "MADE IN
> >INDONESIA." *WTF is this world coming to?!?!

> Why is *that* a surprise?

Actually, I just made that up. We don't have Chinese checkers. For
some reason it seemed funny to me.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 9:46*am, sf > wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:41:19 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
>>
>> > wrote:

>> ...> Whichever suit thought this wqas

>> >I just looked at our Chinese checkers game. *it says, "MADE IN
>> >INDONESIA." *WTF is this world coming to?!?!

>> Why is *that* a surprise?
>>

>Actually, I just made that up. We don't have Chinese checkers. For
>some reason it seemed funny to me.

What surprised me yesterday was talking to a customer service agent in
the Philippines instead of India.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking

zeez wrote:

> Whichever suit thought this wqas a good idea needs some time in a
> padded cell.
>
> nada wrote:
>> http://consumerist.com/5312921/us-ba...inese-chickens

The photo itself is worth the price of admission.

--
Cheers, Bev
"You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by

Boys Suits For The Holidays KingCyber Recipes 0 19-07-2011 09:23 AM
BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN; STAFF DIVIDED [email protected] General Cooking 13 07-09-2008 12:41 AM
US vs imported Lamb Daisy General Cooking 1 27-12-2005 10:49 PM
Vegan suits n Vegan 4 16-02-2005 12:20 PM
"vegans": willingly gullible fools, when it suits them Jonathan Ball Vegan 28 11-03-2004 12:34 PM