Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Default Fancy Fast Food

Ganked from a friend on another list:

http://www.fancyfastfood.com/

I especially liked the Tapas on page 2!

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lin" > wrote in message
> Ganked from a friend on another list:
>
> http://www.fancyfastfood.com/
>
> I especially liked the Tapas on page 2!
>
> --Lin

Page is down for 'infrastructure changes.'

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Zeppo wrote:

> Page is down for 'infrastructure changes.'

Dunno why ... Just checked again and it's working fine for me. You must
be smiling the wrong way or something. ;-)

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lin said...

> Ganked from a friend on another list:
>
> http://www.fancyfastfood.com/
>
> I especially liked the Tapas on page 2!
>
> --Lin

There's no possibility of improving fast food garbage!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lin wrote:
> Ganked from a friend on another list:
>
> http://www.fancyfastfood.com/
>
> I especially liked the Tapas on page 2!
>
> --Lin

Interesting, but if you have to "remake" it into
something else then it's no longer fast food.

It does look attractive, however.

gloria p