Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Moms Should follow "Healthy Diet"

Here are some tips;
1. Limit your calorie intake to what you need for one day. Remember
that if you consume more calories than needed, the extra calories will
be converted to fat. The higher your body fat, the bigger your craving
for food will be.
2. Live a healthy lifestyle. Move a lot and do some exercise, it is
even more important than eating healthy food. There is nothing worse
than not having any exercise and living a stagnant life. The guy who
created the movie "Supersize me" did exactly that, but he conveniently
forgot to mention it in the movie, so as to blame his deteriorated
health on the fast food. Don't get me wrong, I am not rooting for the
fast food, but I am sure that if you burn a lot of calories through
exercise you can get away with some amount of not-so-healthy food in
your diet. The guy from "Supersize me" was probably sitting on his bum
for a month and eating Big Macs all day. So, where is the news in the
story? It would be a news if the guys from McDonalds were force-
feeding him. I absolutely believe that if you do not move and burn the
calories, any kind of food can make you fat.
3. Limit your intake of pop and other sugary drinks. You don't need
the huge calorie bomb that is inside of them.
4. Avoid trans fats and saturated fats. Trans fats are mostly found in
hydrogenated oils, and saturated fat is the fat found in meat.
5. Avoid deep-fried foods. Instead, choose food that has been cooked
by a healthy cooking method.
6. Alcohol contains a lot of empty calories. Try to consume it only
occasionally, if at all.
7. Smoking is a sure sign that a person is not physically active,
therefore not in the best of health. Smoking is not only bad for your
lungs, but also for your heart and sexual life.
8. Do not let yourself be fooled by the new fancy diet on the market.
It is a billion dollar business, and the guys out there don't really
care for your health. All they care about is to have a good laugh on
the way to the bank. The best advice on dieting I can give you is
limit your calorie intake to be less than the calories you burn in a
day, and have an active lifestyle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wondermom" > wrote in message
> Here are some tips;

I think you need some memory stuff. Like remembering what groups you posted

" Hello everyone, I am new to this group and I want to introduce myself.
I am Sonya Henree and I am a single mom currently working in a call
center but would much prefer to work from home. Have a great day!"

I guess your tips don't work for memory.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:23:11 -0700 (PDT), Wondermom
> wrote:

>6. Alcohol contains a lot of empty calories. Try to consume it only
>occasionally, if at all.

Well, that's no fun! It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> Well, that's no fun! It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol.

I'll second that. Cheers! ;-d
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 3, 2:12*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:23:11 -0700 (PDT), Wondermom
>
> > wrote:
> >6. Alcohol contains a lot of empty calories. Try to consume it only
> >occasionally, if at all.

> Well, that's no fun! *It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol. *

Caesars? Not that I'd touch one!

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Posted to rec.food.cooking

It seems our Philippino spammer has found her footing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> Well, that's no fun! It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol.

> I'll second that. Cheers! ;-d

Doesn't beer have a lot of B vitamins?

gloria p
(just sayin')
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:15:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>It seems our Philippino spammer has found her footing.

Indeed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> Well, that's no fun! It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol.

> I'll second that. Cheers! ;-d
> --
> Peace! Om
>
> Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
> It's about learning to dance in the rain.
> -- Anon.
>

> Subscribe:

Makes it a better choice to chase our variety of meds with...(wink, wink)
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:23:11 -0700 (PDT), Wondermom
> > wrote:
>
> >6. Alcohol contains a lot of empty calories. Try to consume it only
> >occasionally, if at all.

> Well, that's no fun! It's time to make vitamin fortified alcohol.

It's called beer LOL. The yeasty sorts do have vitamins in them.