Old 03-07-2009, 05:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default skin care of face

"M.Ali" wrote in message
Face is the part of our body, we are most concerned about. Every one
of us wants it to be attractive and flawless. We must keep in mind
that facial skin is the most sensitive of all and needs to be cared
regularly. Though, it is not a tough job but at the same time it needs
some hard work. Most experts recommend a daily skin care routine which
should not be complicated or time consuming, so that it is easy to be
followed consistently. Typical daily routine includes;

Then shave/'exfoliate' every day with a razor

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/