Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default lemon pound cake

I made this yesterday.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/d9efj4

I served it with strawberries and blueberries and fresh whipped cream.

Dinner was grilled chicken skewers marinated in garlic, thyme, olive
oil, crushed pepper and a little lemon juice. I also served a greek orzo
salad (orzo, feta, black olives, cucumber, bell pepper, artichoke
hearts) and baby spinach and arugula with French vinaigrette.

Really good.

Now, I still have about 2 cups of lemon juice in my freezer. What else
can I make besides lemon bars?

Tracy
(I think I'll go with lemon curd - which I saw when I was googling for
the lemon cake recipe above unless I get any better suggestions)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tracy" > wrote in message
>I made this yesterday.
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/d9efj4
>

> I served it with strawberries and blueberries and fresh whipped cream.
>
> Dinner was grilled chicken skewers marinated in garlic, thyme, olive oil,
> crushed pepper and a little lemon juice. I also served a greek orzo salad
> (orzo, feta, black olives, cucumber, bell pepper, artichoke hearts) and
> baby spinach and arugula with French vinaigrette.

Sounds lovely!

Lemon Nut Pound Cake w/Raspberry Sauce jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 22-09-2006 03:25 PM
Lemon Supreme Pound Cake [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 09-04-2006 04:41 AM
# Cake for Damsel - Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 0 31-01-2005 02:38 PM
lemon pound cake bill xx Baking 5 24-12-2004 04:57 PM
lemon pound cake question DollyH General Cooking 2 06-10-2004 05:28 PM