Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Squares

I've made these four times in the past month. They are really good and
really easy.

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup butter, room temp
1 cup sugar
14 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 9 inch square pan.

Cream peanut butter and butter together. Add sugars.
Add eggs one at a time.
Add flour and salt.
Stir in chips and vanilla.

Spread in prepared 9 inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until
nicely browned in the center and darker brown around the edges.

Cool and cut into squares.

-Tracy
(Just made a batch to bring to nephew's BD party tomorrow.)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Tracy > wrote:

> 14 cup brown sugar

Really? <g>
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Tracy > wrote:
>
>> 14 cup brown sugar

> Really? <g>

Should be one quarter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Tracy > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Tracy > wrote:
> >
> >> 14 cup brown sugar

> > Really? <g>

> Should be one quarter.

I knew that. Was just teasing you about a funny typo! :-)
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Tracy > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>>> Really? <g>

>> Should be one quarter.

> I knew that. Was just teasing you about a funny typo! :-)

I guess I shouldn't go to the store to get more brown sugar then?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Tracy > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>>> Really? <g>

>> Should be one quarter.

> I knew that. Was just teasing you about a funny typo! :-)

I think I had one too many margaritas before I typed the recipe....and
then probably had another one after I saw your response....
It didn't compute.