Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Default The Mensa Invitational

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:
<snipped it all>

This was truly funny! I almost choked on my margarita.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

I was about to ask him if he indeed did not know the BW (Beverage Warning)
that is thoughtfully placed before such a post as this. Am in the process
of cleaning Mascado D'Asti off my keyboard. Some of those were just too
funny!!!