Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Aw man!! This was FREE and I missed it!

http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3pd3...3268a814f4.jpg

Posted to STL Craigslist Free:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/1231144856.html

Of course, I don't live in Chesterfield either!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 20, 8:04*pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3pd3...3268a814f4.jpg

> > Posted to STL Craigslist Free:

> >http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/1231144856.html

> > Of course, I don't live in Chesterfield either!

> > John Kuthe...

> Wow! *One rarely sees such a thing offered! *Too bad.
>
> --
> Jean B.

I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 21, 8:45*am, "Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote:
> John Kuthe > *news:b9074d6d-ea65-4f9a-82f7-a9b2f1569c92
> @v38g2000vbb.googlegroups.com: in rec.food.cooking
>
> >> Wow! *One rarely sees such a thing offered! *Too bad.

> >> --
> >> Jean B.

> > I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
> > up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
> > there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...

> Damned! *You should have gone for it. You could have emailed me. I live
> right in the middle and I go to the CWE at least once a week. *Why anyone
> would live in Chesterfield is beyond me. *But then when I lived where you
> do, anything west of Skinker was "in the country"
>
> Michael
>
> --
> “Always tell the truth - it's the easiest thing to remember”
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~ American Playwright David Mamet
>
> You can find me at: - michael at lonergan dot us dot com

Well, I didn't see the post until hours after it was made. I'm sure
someone nabbed the mixer. It was the cherry of the pile of stuff!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Jun 20, 8:04 pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3pd3...3268a814f4.jpg
>>> Posted to STL Craigslist Free:
>>> http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/1231144856.html
>>> Of course, I don't live in Chesterfield either!
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Wow! One rarely sees such a thing offered! Too bad.
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.

> I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
> up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
> there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...
>

> John Kuthe...

I just saw a HUGE KA being sold at a yard sale for a mere $1000.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 27, 6:32*pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >> Wow! *One rarely sees such a thing offered! *Too bad.

> >> --
> >> Jean B.

> > I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
> > up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
> > there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...

> > John Kuthe...

> I just saw a HUGE KA being sold at a yard sale for a mere $1000.
>
> --
> Jean B.

You mean a Hobart? Kitchenaid derived as a domestic version of Hobart
commercial mixers.

I used to be a baker, and used a Hobart with a 140 gallon bowl! BIG
sucker!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Jun 27, 6:32 pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
>>> up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
>>> there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I just saw a HUGE KA being sold at a yard sale for a mere $1000.
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.

> You mean a Hobart? Kitchenaid derived as a domestic version of Hobart
> commercial mixers.
>
> I used to be a baker, and used a Hobart with a 140 gallon bowl! BIG
> sucker!
>
> John Kuthe...

Well, it was advertised as a KA. I don't think it was 140 gallons.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:54:59 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I just saw a HUGE KA being sold at a yard sale for a mere $1000.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean B.

>> You mean a Hobart? Kitchenaid derived as a domestic version of Hobart
>> commercial mixers.
>>
>> I used to be a baker, and used a Hobart with a 140 gallon bowl! BIG
>> sucker!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Well, it was advertised as a KA. I don't think it was 140 gallons.

don't they as well have an 80?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:40:01 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>You mean a Hobart?

I was wondering the same thing, but why say KA instead of Hobart?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:40:01 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> You mean a Hobart?

> I was wondering the same thing, but why say KA instead of Hobart?

Oooops. MY BAD memory. I just went and searched through all the
pages of ads, and they did say Hobart. Sorry! I obviously
translated this in my mind to KA.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Jun 27, 6:32 pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I KNOW! When I saw it, I was really bummed. I'm sure it was snapped
>>> up, and I'm sure as hell not gonna waste all the gas to drive out
>>> there and see. Even if it didn't work (which it probably did!)...
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I just saw a HUGE KA being sold at a yard sale for a mere $1000.
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.

> You mean a Hobart? Kitchenaid derived as a domestic version of Hobart
> commercial mixers.
>
> I used to be a baker, and used a Hobart with a 140 gallon bowl! BIG
> sucker!

Do you mean 140 quarts? An oil drum is 55 gallons.

Serene