Janet Owens-Heath

Default ummm

Baklava, sourota and melomacarona.....

yum

--
Janet

Jack Schidt®

"Janet Owens-Heath" > wrote in message
> Baklava, sourota and melomacarona.....
>
> yum
>
> --
> Janet

Kewl! And what's your next post going to reveal?

Jack Teeth

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Janet Owens-Heath" > wrote in message
> > Baklava, sourota and melomacarona.....
> >
> > yum
> >
> > --
> > Janet
> >

> Kewl! And what's your next post going to reveal?
>
> Jack Teeth

That her company is offering a discount on their Greek sweets. She already
posted the link.

rona

Wayne Boatwright

"Janet Owens-Heath" > wrote in
:

> Baklava, sourota and melomacarona.....
>
> yum
>
> --
> Janet

ummm... spam and trolls baked in Greek pastry...

yum!
zxcvbob

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> "Janet Owens-Heath" > wrote in
> :
>

>>Baklava, sourota and melomacarona.....
>>
>>yum
>>
>>--
>>Janet
>>

> ummm... spam and trolls baked in Greek pastry...
>
> yum!

I thought "melomacaroma" was some kind of cancer. No, wait; that would be
some kind of sarcoma. Nevermind.

Bob