Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Seamy underbelly of the food industry

http://www.smalllinks.com/AMD

This article is bringing the seamy underbelly of the food industry
into the light were everyone can have a good look at it. Maybe the
movie might be good to watch.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Stu wrote:

> http://www.smalllinks.com/AMD
>
> This article is bringing the seamy underbelly of the food industry into
> the light were everyone can have a good look at it. Maybe the movie might
> be good to watch.

Stu, I want to thank you for changing your e-mail address so that it no
longer resembles that of a spammer.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 04:54:56 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>> Stu wrote:

>> http://www.smalllinks.com/AMD
>>
>> This article is bringing the seamy underbelly of the food industry into
>> the light were everyone can have a good look at it. Maybe the movie might
>> be good to watch.

>Stu, I want to thank you for changing your e-mail address so that it no
>longer resembles that of a spammer.
>
>Bob

Still the same addy, just added the name. The smallest things really
do make you happy eh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Stu wrote:

>> Stu, I want to thank you for changing your e-mail address so that it no
>> longer resembles that of a spammer.

> Still the same addy, just added the name. The smallest things really
> do make you happy eh?

I'm normally a pretty happy person.

Bob