Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT - Oh, for Pete's sake...

To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

Dear Guys,

I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.

First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.

Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
female's nose out through the back of her skull>.

Yes, I know, the notion makes your winkies waggle. And maybe watching a
cute guy succumb, hesitantly, awkwardly, but with increasing enthusiasm,
to the advances of a male hottie while under ridiculously dangerous
circumstances might be titillating. But I couldn't say for sure 'CAUSE
I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!

Turn about is fair play, gentlemen.

On behalf of your straight female fan base,

Kathleen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kathleen" > wrote in message
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.
>
> Yes, I know, the notion makes your winkies waggle. And maybe watching a
> cute guy succumb, hesitantly, awkwardly, but with increasing enthusiasm,
> to the advances of a male hottie while under ridiculously dangerous
> circumstances might be titillating. But I couldn't say for sure 'CAUSE
> I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!
>
> Turn about is fair play, gentlemen.
>
> On behalf of your straight female fan base,
>
> Kathleen

Kathleen,

Go cook something.

Tom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 3:30 pm, Kathleen > wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

Did this group change to alt.i.hate.horror.flicks?

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.

I see a lot of openly ***/bi chicks down on 6th street in Austin on party
night (any Friday or Saturday). And most of them are are really hot.
They go around grabbing each others tits and snatches and planting wet
ones on each other.

They get a few drinks in them, they seem to go for either sex. OTOH, the
guys stick to just a few bars and I never have to see their antics,
thankfully.

I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
just plain demented.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 3:30*pm, Kathleen > wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

Why would you want to watch B horror movies anyway?

> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911.

What I wonder is why it always takes them until halfway through the
movie to figure out that you have to go for the zombie's head. In
Night of the Living Dead I understand, but what is hard to buy into is
in subsequent movies I'm supposed to believe that there's a WHOLE town
where NO ONE has ever seen Night of the Living Dead. I'm sorry,
that's just not plausible.

> But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.

If you like nice hetero kissing with nice looking guys and gals, this
episode of Roswell is chock full:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4563/roswell-sexual-healing
The Max-Liz stuff is just beautiful.

> Kathleen

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> On Jun 16, 3:30 pm, Kathleen > wrote:
>
>>To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

> Why would you want to watch B horror movies anyway?
>
>>Dear Guys,
>>
>>I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
>>to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
>>911.

> What I wonder is why it always takes them until halfway through the
> movie to figure out that you have to go for the zombie's head. In
> Night of the Living Dead I understand, but what is hard to buy into is
> in subsequent movies I'm supposed to believe that there's a WHOLE town
> where NO ONE has ever seen Night of the Living Dead. I'm sorry,
> that's just not plausible.

Well yeah. Like I'd assume the zombie/vampire/psycho freak I just bitch
slapped was dead and just TURN MY BACK. Oh hell no. We're talking
chainsaws and/or high explosives, followed up with napalm, then me
kicking the resulting ashes to the four winds.

Call me a "belt and suspenders" kinda gal.

OB food: Butter almond toffee for my dad for Father's Day

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Kathleen > wrote:

> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).

<chuckles>

> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.

Happily.

> Yes, I know, the notion makes your winkies waggle. And maybe watching a
> cute guy succumb, hesitantly, awkwardly, but with increasing enthusiasm,
> to the advances of a male hottie while under ridiculously dangerous
> circumstances might be titillating. But I couldn't say for sure 'CAUSE
> I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!
>
> Turn about is fair play, gentlemen.

That might be interesting!

> On behalf of your straight female fan base,
>
> Kathleen

<lol> Well written! :-)
And oh so true...
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
> for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
> just plain demented.
>
> -sw

I see you don't know women anywhere near as well as you thought you
did... I personally find the idea to be downright repugnant.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Kathleen > wrote:

> OB food: Butter almond toffee for my dad for Father's Day

Big bag of pistachios for mine, and I'm considering roasting that duck I
have in the freezer. It'll also be his birthday.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 6:20*pm, Omelet > wrote:
> In article >,
>
> *Kathleen > wrote:
> > OB food: *Butter almond toffee for my dad for Father's Day

> Big bag of pistachios for mine, and I'm considering roasting that duck I
> have in the freezer. *It'll also be his birthday.

The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? Texas is weird.
> --
> Peace! Om

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:
> On Jun 16, 6:20 pm, Omelet > wrote:
>> In article >,
>>
>> Kathleen > wrote:
>>> OB food: Butter almond toffee for my dad for Father's Day

>> Big bag of pistachios for mine, and I'm considering roasting that duck I
>> have in the freezer. It'll also be his birthday.

> The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? Texas is weird.

I find it distasteful to roast and devour someone on their birthday. I'm
surprised that the Jew have no restrictions at all on this barbaric
practice.

OTOH, it would be kind of funny to see a roast wearing a party hat on
it's head or neck stump. So festive! :-)

>> --
>> Peace! Om
>>

> --Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 6:43*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > On Jun 16, 6:20 pm, Omelet > wrote:

> >> Big bag of pistachios for mine, and I'm considering roasting that duck I
> >> have in the freezer. *It'll also be his birthday.

> > The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? *Texas is weird.

> I find it distasteful to roast and devour someone on their birthday. I'm
> surprised that the Jew have no restrictions at all on this barbaric
> practice.

What's this "Jew" thing. Om isn't Jewish.

> OTOH, it would be kind of funny to see a roast wearing a party hat on
> it's head or neck stump. So festive! :-)
>

> >> --
> >> Peace! Om

> > --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:
> On Jun 16, 6:43 pm, dsi1 > wrote:
>> Bryan wrote:
>>> The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? Texas is weird.

>> I find it distasteful to roast and devour someone on their birthday. I'm
>> surprised that the Jew have no restrictions at all on this barbaric
>> practice.

> What's this "Jew" thing. Om isn't Jewish.

You misunderstand. I wasn't talking about Om, although she could be
Jewish. How would I know? I do know that there are Jews in Texas - well
at least one. I'm talking about the practice of eating animals on their
birthday - it stinks. Why do you think the Texas ducks includes DOB? So
you don't roast them on the wrong date - duh!

>> OTOH, it would be kind of funny to see a roast wearing a party hat on
>> it's head or neck stump. So festive! :-)

>>> --Bryan

> --Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 7:28*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> >> I find it distasteful to roast and devour someone on their birthday. I'm
> >> surprised that the Jew have no restrictions at all on this barbaric
> >> practice.

> > What's this "Jew" thing. *Om isn't Jewish.

> You misunderstand. I wasn't talking about Om, although she could be
> Jewish. How would I know? I do know that there are Jews in Texas - well
> at least one. I'm talking about the practice of eating animals on their
> birthday - it stinks. Why do you think the Texas ducks includes DOB? So
> you don't roast them on the wrong date - duh!

I'm pretty up to speed on Old Testament dietary laws, and there's
nothing in there about not roasting a waterfowl on its birthday.

Deuteronomy 14:21 does say:
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it
unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou
mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the
LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

> >> OTOH, it would be kind of funny to see a roast wearing a party hat on
> >> it's head or neck stump. So festive! :-)

> > --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> I'm pretty up to speed on Old Testament dietary laws, and there's
> nothing in there about not roasting a waterfowl on its birthday.
>
> Deuteronomy 14:21 does say:
> Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it
> unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou
> mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the
> LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Thanks for citing this. I won't comment on God's OK to sell tainted meat
to strangers at the gate. :-) The idea of an animal being cooked in it's
mother's milk so horrified the Jews that they separate the pans used for
cooking meat from any that may touch milk. This is good policy, I think.
My point is that they have no restrictions on cooking an animal on it's
birthday - that stinks. For us humans, a birthday means we get free
cake. For ducks, it means you could get roasted or made into peeking duck.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 16, 8:01*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > I'm pretty up to speed on Old Testament dietary laws, and there's
> > nothing in there about not roasting a waterfowl on its birthday.

> > Deuteronomy 14:21 does say:
> > Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it
> > unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou
> > mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the
> > LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

> Thanks for citing this. I won't comment on God's OK to sell tainted meat
> to strangers at the gate. :-) The idea of an animal being cooked in it's
> mother's milk so horrified the Jews that they separate the pans used for
> cooking meat from any that may touch milk. This is good policy, I think.
> My point is that they have no restrictions on cooking an animal on it's
> birthday - that stinks. For us humans, a birthday means we get free
> cake. For ducks, it means you could get roasted or made into peeking duck..

I'm not a fan of goat meat, but if it were calf or lamb, thusly
prepared, it might be pretty good. If it wasn't appealing, why would
they have to forbid it? I mean, you don't see verses like, "Thou
shalt not hit thy thumb with a hammer."

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
>> for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
>> just plain demented.
>>
>> -sw

> I see you don't know women anywhere near as well as you thought you
> did... I personally find the idea to be downright repugnant.

Om - I think he was trolling :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:
> On Jun 16, 6:20 pm, Omelet > wrote:
>> In article >,
>>
>> Kathleen > wrote:
>>> OB food: Butter almond toffee for my dad for Father's Day

>> Big bag of pistachios for mine, and I'm considering roasting that duck I
>> have in the freezer. It'll also be his birthday.

> The frozen duck came with a "Born On Date" ??? Texas is weird.
>> --
>> Peace! Om
>>

> --Bryan

Maybe it's been a year since she put daffy in the freezer :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> I'm not a fan of goat meat, but if it were calf or lamb, thusly
> prepared, it might be pretty good. If it wasn't appealing, why would
> they have to forbid it? I mean, you don't see verses like, "Thou
> shalt not hit thy thumb with a hammer."

I have it on good authority from a Texas friend (don't know if he's a
Jew) that barbecued goat is tasty. Besides the fact that stewing an
animal in it's mother's milk is an affront to God, I'd take barbecue
over most anything boiled in milk any day of the week - except maybe
Wednesday.

> --Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kathleen" > wrote in message
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.
>
> Yes, I know, the notion makes your winkies waggle. And maybe watching a
> cute guy succumb, hesitantly, awkwardly, but with increasing enthusiasm,
> to the advances of a male hottie while under ridiculously dangerous
> circumstances might be titillating. But I couldn't say for sure 'CAUSE
> I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!
>
> Turn about is fair play, gentlemen.

Indeed it is. However a recent study I read found that women's sexuality is
more fluid than a male's. Women who identify as heterosexual when exposed
to female erotica would sometimes show sexual reactions in the form of
arousal. Men in the same study were not at all so inclined and in fact
quite the opposite. That was a study I read on MSN.

So be that as it may, I know if I was female and being chased by horrible
and malevolent spirits that in between bouts of paralyzing and blood
curdling useless screams, that a few minutes of spit swapping or even full
on sex with another woman would be just the ticket to ease the stress. But
that's just me. I just need a place and a haunted house is as good as any.
An opportunity delayed is lost.

My complaint is they do it early on so you stay tuned to the TV waiting for
more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.
>
> Yes, I know, the notion makes your winkies waggle. And maybe watching a
> cute guy succumb, hesitantly, awkwardly, but with increasing enthusiasm,
> to the advances of a male hottie while under ridiculously dangerous
> circumstances might be titillating. But I couldn't say for sure 'CAUSE
> I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!
>
> Turn about is fair play, gentlemen.
>
> On behalf of your straight female fan base,
>
> Kathleen

Kathleen -

Could you say all that again? Slowly and with great authority? You are
making butterflies in my tummy :-)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
>> for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
>> just plain demented.
>>
>> -sw

> I see you don't know women anywhere near as well as you thought you
> did... I personally find the idea to be downright repugnant.

This subject is not new. The women I have known have at most expressed a
curiosity but none would ever go through with it. Sober anyway. The young
girls today must be under intense peer pressure to please and the lesbo
stuff seems the way to do it. I wonder how they feel about it later.

I've only known one woman who actually did try it or admitted it. For the
vast majority they couldn't imagine it and are grossed out by the idea.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> Sqwertz > wrote:
>>
>>> I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman
>>> than for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man
>>> on man is just plain demented.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> I see you don't know women anywhere near as well as you thought you
>> did... I personally find the idea to be downright repugnant.

> This subject is not new. The women I have known have at most
> expressed a curiosity but none would ever go through with it. Sober
> anyway. The young girls today must be under intense peer pressure to
> please and the lesbo stuff seems the way to do it. I wonder how they
> feel about it later.
>
> I've only known one woman who actually did try it or admitted it.
> For the vast majority they couldn't imagine it and are grossed out by
> the idea.

A number of younger gals I've known will go through a "*******" phase when
they're younger...they eventually get their act together, get married or
whatever, and lead a "normal" life.

These are just younger "bi-curious" wimmins, not the hardened bulldyke
types...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> On Jun 16, 3:30*pm, Kathleen > wrote:
>> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

> Why would you want to watch B horror movies anyway?
>>
>> Dear Guys,
>>
>> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
>> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
>> 911.

> What I wonder is why it always takes them until halfway through the
> movie to figure out that you have to go for the zombie's head. In
> Night of the Living Dead I understand, but what is hard to buy into is
> in subsequent movies I'm supposed to believe that there's a WHOLE town
> where NO ONE has ever seen Night of the Living Dead. I'm sorry,
> that's just not plausible.

ever hear of 'suspension of disbelief,' bobo? in any case, not everyone is
a student of horror movies.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:30:14 -0500, Kathleen wrote:

> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.

i gotta start seeing more horror movies.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Bob Muncie > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> >
> >> I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
> >> for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
> >> just plain demented.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > I see you don't know women anywhere near as well as you thought you
> > did... I personally find the idea to be downright repugnant.

> Om - I think he was trolling :-)

Ya think? <g>

I was bored...
--