Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Red Bull Banned In Germany After Finding Cocaine

Read about it he

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Indu...ocaine-content

Several German states have banned Red Bull after finding
trace amounts of cocaine in it, believed to come from
the decocanized coca leaves used as a flavor ingrediant.

Note that Coca-Cola as well as many other soft drinks
have been using decocanized coca leaves for many years.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Read about it he
>
> http://www.nutraingredients.com/Indu...ocaine-content
>
> Several German states have banned Red Bull after finding
> trace amounts of cocaine in it, believed to come from
> the decocanized coca leaves used as a flavor ingrediant.
>
> Note that Coca-Cola as well as many other soft drinks
> have been using decocanized coca leaves for many years.

It isn't banned in Germany, some idiots in some Bundeslaender seem to
have run amok. Storm in a tea-cup.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 5, 1:41*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> Read about it he
>
> http://www.nutraingredients.com/Indu...d-Bull-over-co...
>
> Several German states have banned Red Bull after finding
> trace amounts of cocaine in it, believed to come from
> the decocanized coca leaves used as a flavor ingrediant.
>
> Note that Coca-Cola as well as many other soft drinks
> have been using decocanized coca leaves for many years.

I wonder what they do with all that cocaine from the decocanized coca
leaves used for flavoring Coca Cola.

Hmmmm...

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:49:40 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Jun 5, 1:41*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>> Read about it he
>>
>> http://www.nutraingredients.com/Indu...d-Bull-over-co...
>>
>> Several German states have banned Red Bull after finding
>> trace amounts of cocaine in it, believed to come from
>> the decocanized coca leaves used as a flavor ingrediant.
>>
>> Note that Coca-Cola as well as many other soft drinks
>> have been using decocanized coca leaves for many years.

> I wonder what they do with all that cocaine from the decocanized coca
> leaves used for flavoring Coca Cola.
>
> Hmmmm...

'in recognition of your fine work, you'll find a little something extra in
your pay envelope this week...'

your pal,
blake

Cocaine Shu Puer Space Cowboy Tea 1 02-10-2011 05:13 PM
Macaroni & Cocaine [email protected] General Cooking 7 10-12-2006 06:28 AM
BULL! UC Wine 1 06-10-2006 03:02 PM
Did Coca-Cola have cocaine in it? Calarachne Historic 4 14-03-2004 06:25 AM
Red Bull and vodka maryanne kehoe General 3 08-12-2003 08:18 AM